Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee at least we're not married

fukurou

fukurou

the supreme coder
★★★

View: https://x.com/lporiginalg/status/1797810620366213160

marriage was a valid thing at the 19th century, when foids were considered property
and men could marry them young enough to pairbond.

now it's just a thing mentally ill men do.

not only do married men envy us incels, I would also say mankind would be replaced by AI.

:yes::yes::yes:

Not like anyone would want to marry us in the first place but still, I see your point.

Brutal she cucked her own husband

MAJOR RICHARD (rich) COP E R W

:yes::yes::yes:

Not like anyone would want to marry us in the first place but still, I see your point.
kind of like how some bugs have a bitter taste as a defense mechanism. not great, not terrible

kind of like how some bugs have a bitter taste as a defense mechanism. not great, not terrible
Some aspects of inceldom can be seen as a hidden blessing in disguise. And I'm grateful

Women will do anything for chad

Of course she made the first move because she "sensed his kindness". I wish I was capable of this much cognitive dissonance.

"He ended up unhoused"

"Three baby daddies and two kids" (i.e., 2 baby daddies and a cuck who raised them)

The worst part though is the smugness. She thinks she's so interesting.

"He ended up unhoused"

"Three baby daddies and two kids" (i.e., 2 baby daddies and a cuck who raised them)

The worst part though is the smugness. She thinks she's so interesting.
Marriage in an Abuse Strategy for Woman

Only Gullible and Oblivious Man do thar Shit

Can someone bash her head in , so she stops smirking all the time ? :feelskek:

Average foid. If you don’t get a paternity test, this is your future.

Can someone bash her head in , so she stops smirking all the time ? :feelskek:
In more civilized countries this bitch would get stoned to death before using her decapitated throat as a latrine

Even Gen Z Chads at my college dont ever want to marry, they know its not worth it :feelshaha:

That's because patriarchy

Average foid. If you don’t get a paternity test, this is your future.
funny thing is, in most countries, paternity tests are illegal if you're married.

isn't it funny how DNA tests are used as evidence in crimes but are not allowed only for paternity tests?!

funny thing is, in most countries, paternity tests are illegal if you're married.

isn't it funny how DNA tests are used as evidence in crimes but are not allowed only for paternity tests?!
I thought they are only banned in France?