Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope At least we're not an ugly woman

LeDepravedCel

LeDepravedCel

And then one day, for no reason at all...
★★★★★
I am aware that I'm turbocoping but hear me out. Yes, if you have an ugly face or short stature, it's basically over, and you'll never get love from a loyal girl. But I consider myself lucky I'm not an equally ugly female.

You might interject that ugly females can still find thirsty men that would fuck her and love her. Agreed, but the fact remains that her net value, which is determined entirely by looks, is low. And it will always be low. She will always be low-tier.

Contrast this with myself. Man's value in society is more than looks. Intelligence, personality, merit, and strength all influence your value. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying any of these things get you laid, but there's more to the world than getting laid, and there's opportunities for us to get out and excel in these other realms.

Many great and powerful men --- scientists, politicians, authors, artists --- were uggos, with some celibate for their entire life. But we still view them as the great men on which society has thrived. Every man, ugly or not, has the opportunity to become one of them, and I consider myself lucky to be in such a position.

An ugly woman will most likely still marry out of her league, have kids, a full life, and will be giving sympathy and affection unlike us

You do have a point but not every ugly man will become an important member of society. Not only that but an ugly woman can get validation and companionship but an ugly man can't experience such thing. Also, why care about what society thinks of you?

Also, why care about what society thinks of you?
I greatly fear being forgotten. Also, I have nothing else to care about.

ur pp looks really dope ngl (profile pic wtf u gay for thinking i meant peepee fucking faggot)

She still has a higher smv than us.

ur pp looks really dope ngl (profile pic wtf u gay for thinking i meant peepee fucking faggot)

She still has a higher smv than us.
Smv, yes; mv, no.

I greatly fear being forgotten. Also, I have nothing else to care about.
Everyone gets forgotten, there are already tons of people who don't know nor care about the wisest men to exist. Even Hitler will be forgotten eventually (after lots of years but still). Why care about legacy anyway? It won't benefit you in any way, you'll be dead then.Tbh imo everyone is useless, no matter who dies they sun will still come out tomorrow.Just try your best to cope, everything is a cope afterall.

Many great and powerful men --- scientists, politicians, authors, artists --- were uggos, with some celibate for their entire life. But we still view them as the great men on which society has thrived.

No noble price for your face.

Everyone gets forgotten, there are already tons of people who don't know nor care about the wisest men to exist. Even Hitler will be forgotten eventually (after lots of years but still). Why care about legacy anyway? It won't benefit you in any way, you'll be dead then.Tbh imo everyone is useless, no matter who dies they sun will still come out tomorrow.Just try your best to cope, everything is a cope afterall.
High IQ tbh everyone will be forgotten one day. Some sooner some later. Legacy is a big cope tbh

You do have a point but not every ugly man will become an important member of society. Not only that but an ugly woman can get validation and companionship but an ugly man can't experience such thing. Also, why care about what society thinks of you?

Once your grandchildren die your graves will just be relics that noone visits. If you have children the only difference is you will be remembered for one extra generation whereas truecel will be forgotten after nephews generation.