Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "At least we'll know when he shoots up the school"

voiceoftreason

voiceoftreason

Why the long midface?
★★★★
Got a group assignment today for one of my classes, the group leader had us give our phone numbers so he can create a watsapp group to keep contact. Not even 30 minutes into the next session and 2 roasties not even two tables behind me are browsing their phones looking at the new contacts. "Oh wow I've been to that concert too." "Her baby brother looks so adorable" etc etc etc. I realize that they're speaking about the group's profile pics so I decide to have a little eavesdrop unfortunately they reached my profile and unlike all the others had nothing but contempt to share for it, ironically enough, they probably suspected someone to be eavesdropping on them because they were having the conversation in a different language, it would have worked had I not known the same language, basically the conversation went like this:

"Oh, he has that internet frog as his profile pic"
"Lol he's so weird"
"Ugh I really don't like having his contact details on my phone"
"Look on the bright-side, at least he'll message the group when he shoots up the school." [TeeHeeing ensues]

Not even "if", "when". :feelskek: forget me being undateable, they can't even fathom me coming to this institution just to learn what I have to in order to get a job, no, I just came to this school to shoot everyone up because I'm "such an 3dg3l0rd" and it may have been a joke but come on! Is that really how everyone here perceives me? Does not staying on campus or not going to their parties really make me so autistic? It's like they see me as a second Cho! The year has only begun and I've already hit outcast status! World Fucking Record Boyos :feelshaha: "Just Go To University Brah!", "Only smart people go to university!" "Don't worry, they're all too busy studying to care about you!" Took a degree for accounting and I'm already feeling the burn. High-School never ends laddies, it just gets more intense!

Jfl at having le "alt right frog" as you're profile pic for WhatsApp.

Only low IQcels carry the blackpillosphere into their everyday life . Ur supposed to pretend to be a bluepill NPC regardless of what you know ...

. Sorry to hear, OP.

Lets be honest,all of this is happening because you are a subhuman.Chad could've used the image of George Rockwell as his pp and foids will still sympathize with him.
:feelsrope::feelsrope:
Its over for us mate

Fuck this is pretty brutal tbh

7f2

Lets be honest,all of this is happening because you are a subhuman.Chad could've used the image of George Rockwell as his pp and foids will still sympathize with him.
Its over for us mate

Its just a frog
The NPC programming says otherwise, looks like I'll become the class representative of "muh-soggy-knees" and "waaacism"

Not a good idea to use incel or 4chan stuff as an avatar on your personal profile.

Its over for us mate
It is owari da :cryfeels:

I would feel really honored lol

Not a good idea to use incel or 4chan stuff as an avatar on your personal profile.
This! No disrespect, but that's just asking for trouble in your social life. Gotta keep that shit on the downlow.

You should've changed your profile pic to a roast beef sandwich.

Have you tried not being ugly?

Have you tried not being ugly?
Oh shit, I left my chad switch off, I'll remember to switch it on next time.
This! No disrespect, but that's just asking for trouble in your social life. Gotta keep that shit on the downlow.
Never actually expected them to know the profile pic tbh. I thought that stuff was normie proof.

Sounds bad mang..

"THAT INTERNET FROG" Dumbasses like her should be burning in hell.

"THAT INTERNET FROG" Dumbasses like her should be burning in hell.
Whores like her deserve an acid facing and limbs chopped off and suffer livng like that for the remainder of their life, then burn in hell for eternity once they die. Talk about a ragefuel infested story...

did you say anything back to them? put those whores in their place

You're within your rights to ask them "do you think I'm going to murder you?" They'll call the cops, even though you're asking them to back up their statement. That's how fucked the world is.

School shooter is the new "nerd" since "geek culture" became mainstream. Welcome to hell boyz.

You're within your rights to ask them "do you think I'm going to murder you?" They'll call the cops, even though you're asking them to back up their statement. That's how fucked the world is.

School shooter is the new "nerd" since "geek culture" became mainstream. Welcome to hell boyz.

Being born into this shit hole of a world is hell in itself.

All the events taking place right now are just torture methods.

Being born into this shit hole of a world is hell in itself.

All the events taking place right now are just torture methods.
Earth is actually hell. I have too much evidence to let anyone convince me otherwise.

Can someone explain to me what "whatsapp" is?
It seems like something only normies use

Shoot them with nerf guns

Maaaan...you got some problems at school huh