Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope At least we have each other

esoteric

esoteric

agepilled
-
Really, think of the millions of incels out there who are lonely, depressed, LDARing, have nobody to vent to, etc.

the world may hate us but at least we have a community and a place to vent, we are slightly more privileged than incels around the world who are not enlightened about the black pill.

Yeah, knowing that I'm not alone is the only thing I have.

yes relatable shit helps a lot tbh. this forum also has some good copes if you find them

You're not entitled to release from your crushing loneliness filthy inkwell

At first I thought that .co was a haven for people like myself who were rejected from society, but now I realize that it's just me entering a deeper part of hell.

For how long? Dont think that this place will survive 2020, needs only 1 guy going ER and be a poster here, even if hes no regular, and we´ll have a healthy dose of SHUT IT DOWN for ourselves. Dont want to be too pessimistic, but after having witnessed what happened to 8chan and braincels I got the feeling that they really dont give a shit anymore, just look for an excuse to silence the unwanted.

Would be pretty sad ngl, only place that I know that really cares about free speech, and moderation is also much better than anywhere else.

For how long? Dont think that this place will survive 2020, needs only 1 guy going ER and be a poster here, even if hes no regular, and we´ll have a healthy dose of SHUT IT DOWN for ourselves.
Everyone who has an account would definitely be put on a watch list as well.

At first I thought that .co was a haven for people like myself who were rejected from society, but now I realize that it's just me entering a deeper part of hell.

I really dont get this sentiment, same for "reformed" incels who say "oh yeah I dont go there anymore, made me depressed". Not going here anymore doesnt make reality different, it just is freely discussed here, depression comes from shitty life circumstances, cant wish them away by closing your eyes and pretending they dont exist.

Didnt have to get taught about blackpill either, actually had my own terms for chads and stacies, mogging and betabuxxing before I started lurking, the incel wikia just filled in a few blanks. Maybe Im different in that though, wouldnt be a first.

Everyone who has an account would definitely be put on a watch list as well.

Would be really suprised if we arent already actually, get put on a "watchlist" very easily these days.

I really dont get this sentiment, same for "reformed" incels who say "oh yeah I dont go there anymore, made me depressed". Not going here anymore doesnt make reality different, it just is freely discussed here, depression comes from shitty life circumstances, cant wish them away by closing your eyes and pretending they dont exist.

Didnt have to get taught about blackpill either, actually had my own terms for chads and stacies, mogging and betabuxxing before I started lurking, the incel wikia just filled in a few blanks. Maybe Im different in that though, wouldnt be a first.

Fuck that, ignorance is bliss

Fuck that, ignorance is bliss

How do you think you could live an ignorant life as a sub 8 male? Soyfaggots know deep down how shit everything is as well, they just cope by beating down at those they see as even beneath them, so dirty inkwells, that they of course totally arent themselves, plus a massive portion of self denial.
"Ignorance is bliss" is a statement of luxury, sure foids and chads can afford that, but the rest should rather try to get to the truth, benefits us much more and is more healthy in the long run.

Is there any way to know if you’re on a watch list?

I dont think so boyo, defeats the purpose of a watchlist, could start hiding your "criminal" wrongthink behaviour and continue building your resentment in secrecy if you knew that you were being monitored, basically become a sleeper cel(l), they want to have control over you, so need to know what youre up to.
Fuck maybe even this site is a honeypot, honestly doubt it though.

Im, actually feeling that way, loool

How do you think you could live an ignorant life as a sub 8 male? Soyfaggots know deep down how shit everything is as well, they just cope by beating down at those they see as even beneath them, so dirty inkwells, that they of course totally arent themselves, plus a massive portion of self denial.
"Ignorance is bliss" is a statement of luxury, sure foids and chads can afford that, but the rest should rather try to get to the truth, benefits us much more and is more healthy in the long run.

Life is better when you're not blackpilled, and when you aren't exposed to JBW

Life is better when you're not blackpilled, and when you aren't exposed to JBW

You misunderstand me, you´re also blackpilled if you dont really know you are, you´re exposed to JBW even if you dont know what that means. If you really know about these things though, you can find better copes, not become a soypuppet, thats such a pathetic existence, unworthy for any man.

Really, think of the millions of incels out there who are lonely, depressed, LDARing, have nobody to vent to, etc.

the world may hate us but at least we have a community and a place to vent, we are slightly more privileged than incels around the world who are not enlightened about the black pill.
True tbh:feelsautistic:

I like you all, but sometimes you really dissapoint me when you call me volcel due to my height, face>everything

You misunderstand me, you´re also blackpilled if you dont really know you are, you´re exposed to JBW even if you dont know what that means. If you really know about these things though, you can find better copes, not become a soypuppet, thats such a pathetic existence, unworthy for any man.

I don't think that's accurate at all, most bluepilled ethniccels think that they're just ugly, and don't really know the power of JBW.

Good thread, we need more male brotherhood around here, we're the only people who even understand each other and our struggles, we shouldn't bicker.

I don't think that's accurate at all, most bluepilled ethniccels think that they're just ugly, and don't really know the power of JBW.

Im not so sure man, yeah I mean sure if you "only" think youre ugly that could be better than knowing all about JBW, however when you see a white guy snatching away yours looksmatch again and again youre exposed to that reality anyway.
Many ethincs then seem to internalize that "failing", they think they are at fault for not trying hard enough, not being good enough, can break a man longterm boyo, you cant just win sometimes when the control for things isnt in your hands.

When you know about JBW and discuss it freely here you can find adequate copes for you that wont destroy you in the long run, blackpill is the first step of gaining your own freedom, whitepill is the way to find contentment in that, much harder to acquire though.

Im not so sure man, yeah I mean sure if you "only" think youre ugly that could be better than knowing all about JBW, however when you see a white guy snatching away yours looksmatch again and again youre exposed to that reality anyway.

I don't see it that way, because bluepilled fags think that race doesn't matter, and that white people don't have advantages.

When you know about JBW and discuss it freely here you can find adequate copes for you that wont destroy you in the long run, blackpill is the first step of gaining your own freedom, whitepill is the way to find contentment in that, much harder to acquire though.

There is no coping back from JBW, you're just born with what you have, and you have to deal with it.

I like this place

Yes I like my boyos

I don't see it that way, because bluepilled fags don't see it as it being due to the fact that these chads are white.

There is no coping back from JBW, you're just born with what you have, and you have to deal with it.

Dont think we´ll get to an agreement boyo, know a few bluepilled guys that are incel tier and they lead massively unhappy lifes, they are pissed off all the time, resented by many, think they just need to be more alpha to be taken seriously when their "fault" is being sub 5´11´´ or being legitimately autistic, one is becoming a tranny as far as I know, irreversibly fucking up his own life boyo.
With knowledge of the black pill you at least get the chance to work on the right things, like I can jestermaxx or stoicmaxx well enough when I know its the time for it, so that people dont hate me.

Cope doesnt necessarily mean a way out, its a way to keep from roping, discussing JBW and other things here, freely, is a way of coping for example.

Dont think we´ll get to an agreement boyo, know a few bluepilled guys that are incel tier and they lead massively unhappy lifes, they are pissed off all the time, resented by many, think they just need to be more alpha to be taken seriously when their "fault" is being sub 5´11´´ or being legitimately autistic, one is becoming a tranny as far as I know, irreversibly fucking up his own life boyo.
With knowledge of the black pill you at least get the chance to work on the right things, like I can jestermaxx or stoicmaxx well enough when I know its the time for it, so that people dont hate me.

Cope doesnt necessarily mean a way out, its a way to keep from roping, discussing JBW and other things here, freely, is a way of coping for example.

I don't have any friends so I wouldn't know

I don't have any friends so I wouldn't know

Was just talking about people I met in school/at work boyo, nothing to be ashamed of, isnt even so irregular for normshits to have few if any friends.

Was just talking about people I met in school/at work boyo, nothing to be ashamed of, isnt even so irregular for normshits to have few if any friends.

I envy anyone who has a connection to the outside world

knowing that other people are suffering doesn't make me feel better.
the opposite is true, it reaffirm my beliefs that existence is a punishment.

i would ditch you all just to sniff a pussy.

I dont think so boyo, defeats the purpose of a watchlist, could start hiding your "criminal" wrongthink behaviour and continue building your resentment in secrecy if you knew that you were being monitored, basically become a sleeper cel(l), they want to have control over you, so need to know what youre up to.
Fuck maybe even this site is a honeypot, honestly doubt it though.
If we go down that path of thinking,there should be atleast one sleepercel waiting to ER browsing co

I envy anyone who has a connection to the outside world

"Just be yourself bro." No seriously, "putting yourself out there" is fucking difficult, if you want to work on that, and I can understand if you dont want to, you need to make fucking baby steps, and I mean real fucking baby steps, like just going out and getting junk food from some place for two weeks, best if its automated in some way, then maybe start doing small groceries for the next few weeks and so on.

Also you will still feel pretty shitty and weird in the beginning, takes a lot of time to get out of that mindset, is a good cope though, at least have something to do.

"Just be yourself bro." No seriously, "putting yourself out there" is fucking difficult, if you want to work on that, and I can understand if you dont want to, you need to make fucking baby steps, and I mean real fucking baby steps, like just going out and getting junk food from some place for two weeks, best if its automated in some way, then maybe start doing small groceries for the next few weeks and so on.

Also you will still feel pretty shitty and weird in the beginning, takes a lot of time to get out of that mindset, is a good cope though, at least have something to do.

Last time I saw the sun was in october, when my parents took me to go and see Joker.

Too chicken shit to even walk in my own back yard

At this point I'm just hikimaxxing :feelscry:

Last time I saw the sun was in october, when my parents took me to go and see Joker.

Too chicken shit to even walk in my own back yard

At this point I'm just hikimaxxing :feelscry:

Jesus boyo, Im sorry, thats really tough, maybe try venting your room reguarly and opening the shutters every day, if you dont do that already, I mean any interaction with the outside world is a start, you dont have to suffer like this.

true and the cucks hate it

This is the only place where i can vent tbh

the world may hate us but at least we have a community and a place to vent

Yeah instead of a Stacy I can fuck and cuddle with I have a bunch of other losers shitposting with me on a Saturday night. Oh my God it's SO OVER :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

im probably on a watchlist tbh