Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel At least we dont have kids

TheJester

TheJester

King of Jestermaxxed
★★★★★
At least we didnt produce any more humans. I am actually horrified of having children.

Like if I was a multi millionaire I might not feel so bad, but right now, or like even in the future this is just unsustainable. Even if id make like 40k - which is good money in my country - id never ever be able to give my kid anything.

On top of it, i dont even know how to parent my kids? I mean i do know, but my kid would 100% end up a sociopath. Id train my kid like one of them South Korean parents do it and teach them all about psychology and how to manipulate people and how to not end up getting bullied.

And like i made a post about this video showing the state of general schools in Germany, jesus my kid would be dead meat underneath all of them Sandniggers and Hooligans.

On top of it Social Media - i have no understanding for it, but the Younger Gen Z and Alphas they are so fucking addicted to all of that Insta and Tiktok shit, i wouldnt know how to deal with it as a parent?

And on top of it Gen Beta will be even MORE fucked then Gen Z, they will have it 10 times worth.

Like imagine having a kid in 2025 and being unable to guarantee it ANYTHING? This is horrible.

I know of the pile of shattered broken dreams that I (and some of yall) had in their childhood and our parents excuse is "Well, we didnt know any better!" - Well shit but GEN Z DOES. So we cant even bring a pseudo logical excuse to defy the horrors of the futuristic Dystopic Hellhole.

Having Children is probably my biggest fear.

Im not even kidding, fear it more then death, poorness, loneliness, being trapped in a tight space

Cope, having children is like living forevER, your genes lives forevER, an incel die and it's ovER forevER

I would BE a real criminal. Imagine doing that while fully knowing the depths of ALL condemnation.

NO good story, should require 10 others that went off the Root.

Cope, having children is like living forevER, your genes lives forevER, an incel die and it's ovER forevER
I kinda want to die off, imo: humans are the incels of the cosmos, we got shitty genes, but we do have nothing to compare to, so we perceive ourselves as adequate. I guarantee: if more advanced alien races existed, they would’ve likely altered their genes past their primitive minds, and bodies, but humans are too stupid to even work towards editing or improving our shitty bodies and brains

Cope, subhumans foids still get to reproduce easily

Thank goodness. Even with genomic prediction or gene editing technology, you could never guarantee that your potential child will have a decent life. There is always a chance that they could just suffer for the rest of their lives. Humanity isn't worth saving or propagating.

End of your bloodline
Stop with these copes. No one cares.

I would be the worst parent ever, in every possible sense.