Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

At least one out of the 4 billion women on this earth has to actually wanna have sex with me

SupremeAutist

SupremeAutist

Lifes background character
★★★★★
It is statistically impossible for that to not be the case. This is the main proponent of the luckpill for me because actually finding that woman would be like trying to pick out a specific grain of sand in a desert. Practically impossible. Of course if I was actually attractive everything would flow naturally and I wouldn't have to think about any of this because the percentage of women that would find me attractive would be high enough that I could easily find them anywhere in the world.

And this is why cherry picking examples to "disprove" the blackpill is so stupid, the only thing that matters is the overall data not the one guy who got lucky. I have still yet to see any data that proves the blackpill wrong only constant "I know a guy" anecdotes. Why try when my chance of failure is so astronomically high? Why does my only hope have to be left to winning the lottery tier of luck?

desparate struggles before being killed by blackpill

geomaxx to africa that is where great apes emerged from

IT: See? I told you there is someone who would love you even though you are ugly :y'all:

IT: See? I told you there is someone who would love you even though you are ugly :y'all:
Just cold approach every foid on the planet theory

Just cold approach 4 billion women theory. No excuses. Get to work.

How old is this chart anyway? According to this a 5'9 guy and a 6'4 guy have the same dating pool :feelskek:
It's probably self-reported by females. So it's gonna have some falsity to it

This thread is cope buddy boyo :feelsokman:

No statistical probability for your face

Weird how you never see the opposite being said. Tall ugly guys are a waste of tallness. Foids are always attracted to height.
Good point. I've heard the reverse a gorillion times but never this

There is a lot of fish in the sea bro :soy:

It is statistically impossible for that to not be the case. This is the main proponent of the luckpill for me because actually finding that woman would be like trying to pick out a specific grain of sand in a desert. Practically impossible. Of course if I was actually attractive everything would flow naturally and I wouldn't have to think about any of this because the percentage of women that would find me attractive would be high enough that I could easily find them anywhere in the world.

And this is why cherry picking examples to "disprove" the blackpill is so stupid, the only thing that matters is the overall data not the one guy who got lucky. I have still yet to see any data that proves the blackpill wrong only constant "I know a guy" anecdotes. Why try when my chance of failure is so astronomically high? Why does my only hope have to be left to winning the lottery tier of luck?
No because 100 women get fucked by same guy

No because 100 women get fucked by same guy
Sure that happens but there's 4 billion of them. Through sheer scale at least one of them has to be willing to have sex with me. Of course that doesn't matter because I'll never find a foid that rare.

Sure that happens but there's 4 billion of them. Through sheer scale at least one of them has to be willing to have sex with me. Of course that doesn't matter because I'll never find a foid that rare.
Probably she will look like that if you aren't fakecel larp
pngtree-in-the-style-of-photorealistic-cityscapes-picture-image_3423444.jpg

That's where you are wrong.
I've tried hiki dating app(for disabled) set to galaxy wide radius, and still got a big fat nothing.

It wouldn't matter if there was infinity women. They would rather be alone than with us.

Last edited: