Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel At least one femoid loves me

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Today I went with some family members to a park near here and played a little soccer with my younger cousins and their friends, my mom was watching and kept noticing me and made remarks about how good I was playing.

Even though I'm 29, ugly and a total loser she still loves and cares about me. I know this is a feeling based on basic biology since she's my mom, and that the situation is a bit ridiculous considering my age, but It's nevertheless a very heartwarming feel.

Wanting to be loved by femoids is an illusion, they will never truly love you in that motherly unconditional way, that's why I'm 100% in favor of prostitution, sex is the only realistic important thing you can expect from a femoid (kids also but marrying nowadays is a huge can of worms). Fuck whores, it's good for your head, it's even better if you can find/afford whores that look exactly like your type (I unfortunately can't here).

Fucking whores is the best cope there is. The physical act of having sex makes you feel a lot better.

02D4CB9C DEF8 45DE BB4B EE36C7BA0BBD

Love is for Chads only
:feelscry::feelsrope:

Love is for Chads only
:feelscry::feelsrope:
Not even them. They're only loved by their looks, I agree that this is truest love than betabux, but is also superficial and conditional.

my mom loves me a little but prefers my older brother

Fucking whores is the best cope there is. The physical act of having sex makes you feel a lot better.
Prostitutes >>>>>>>>>> psychologists, also.

why do you care? femoids CANNOT love men, they love children.

you are lucky to have a mom that loves you!

Wanting to be loved by femoids is an illusion, they will never truly love you in that motherly unconditional way, that's why I'm 100% in favor of prostitution, sex is the only realistic important thing you can expect from a femoid

Biggest fucking cope. Maybe they can't love YOU but they can love Chad.

Biggest fucking cope. Maybe they can't love YOU but they can love Chad.
Romantic love isn't true love. Yeah, being desired, admired and lusted over by your looks must feel great, but it's not true unconditional love.

Romantic love isn't true love. Yeah, being desired, admired and lusted over by your looks must feel great, but it's not true unconditional love.

Women will die, kill, and sacrifice for Chad.

I stand by my point. They're just dumb and lack control over their urges, unlike men who are pretty much obliged to developed it, or else they go to jail.

think they would do the same thing if the same chad was acid faced? if u dont have looks, money or status, only your mother will love you unconditionally, if she even has a heart (most foids dont)