Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

At least I know that it is not worth trying it anymore

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
At least i am not wasting time and energy in trying to get something that i will never get. Thats the good thing about knowing the truth.

If i wasnt blackpilled, i would still be out there trying, failing and suffering. Thinking that height doesnt matter, that my face is okay and that my baldness isnt that bad. I would be out there trying to get females like a clown, unaware of the fact of the attraction just doesnt exist.

Thats the only good thing about being blackpilled. You stop wasting your time because you know its over. Nothing is gonna happen.

Its an odd thing when men realize the inevitable
it goes one of 3 ways
1) get motivated with so much time and energy you moneymaxx and careermaxx and gymmaxx
2) get demotivated, like me, and never use all your free timefor anything productive and rot
3) recognize the futility of trying and suicide

i remember spending hours lifting weights and on weekends going to the mall or social areas trying to meet girls. Id spend all day sat/sun just looking for a gf. When i stopped pursuing women i had nothing to do all weekend since that was my only goal for years. I got bored and just would spend each weekend now playing MMORPGs

i remember spending hours lifting weights and on weekends going to the mall or social areas trying to meet girls. Id spend all day sat/sun just looking for a gf.
This isn't a normal way to meet anyone: it's out of the Elliot Rodgers playbook. People generally meet through acquaintances or because of a mutual interest in a hobby where people get together. Try making friends first and then branching out if you legitimately have the desire to ascend and the confidence to back it.

Exactly wasting time on a futile endeavour is a big no, am not exerting energy,time,effort on a game where I extract no positives or benefits from it.

This isn't a normal way to meet anyone: it's out of the Elliot Rodgers playbook. People generally meet through acquaintances or because of a mutual interest in a hobby where people get together. Try making friends first and then branching out if you legitimately have the desire to ascend and the confidence to back it.
I understand that but my last friend i had was in middle school. And i dont have hobbies other than looking for a gf or jacking off

so i never really ever had any chances to ascend Becaise i dont know anybody hence why i would go to malls or movies or concerts and try to meet people. I talked to a lot of people online and the advice was always to go outside and mingle. I was literally just following normie advice so any normies telling me i did wrong can go fuck off