Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel At least i can moneymog normies

mcmoohyun

mcmoohyun

Totalenkrieg against Normgroids
-
24 Ricecel and I've still got 2 years to graduate from Uni but my portfolio just hit $21k and it mogs most normies(and without any doubt, foids of course) in my country by miles away

I made it through some bursaries, spending less, investing more with some part time jobs, but i'm gonna stop having part time jobs from this September as i want to focus on studymaxxing

Maybe the only thing i can mog normies and foids, I'll keep buying Index funds again and again and hold it till i die

Hope you can garner immense wealth while keeping your sanity.

24 Ricecel and I've still got 2 years to graduate from Uni but my portfolio just hit $21k and it mogs most normies(and without any doubt, foids of course) in my country by miles away

I made it through some bursaries, spending less, investing more with some part time jobs, but i'm gonna stop having part time jobs from this September as i want to focus on studymaxxing

Maybe the only thing i can mog normies and foids, I'll keep buying Index funds again and again and hold it till i die
nice

mogs my $5.5k debit card savings

I'd just get the money and GTFO from the internet once and for all.

The benefits of being an STEM/ Engineeringcel. I will probably be like you in four more years.

I don't understand shares and finance

Just Indexfundmaxx bro
My mum doesn't understand much cos she only has 3rd grade education and my dad is a delivery driver . Over for me no finance guidance

My mum doesn't understand much cos she only has 3rd grade education and my dad is a delivery driver . Over for me no finance guidance
Then how did you manage to go to Chadstralia from China? Funded by the Government?

I wish I had enough money to moneymog chads, live with pure freedom, without too many worries and fuck many blonde prostitutes on my private yatch, I wish I had a monogamous relationship with a woman I loved but that's impossible for me, but maybe it's not impossible to have a polygamous promiscuous lifestyle with too many 10/10 women who are proffesional at fucking and leaving their clients satisfied if I earn enough money.

Sad thing is that I'm very irresponsible, so I'm probably not gonna achieve my dream, I wish I could fix it as soon as posible.