Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based At least be with a high becky to not be incel

• Thread starter Mentally lost cel
  • Start date
M

Mentally lost cel

Nigger
-
If you are with a sub 7 girls it doesn’t count as ascension and you’re still incel

I deserve at least 7/10 and I’ll only go for high becky at least

Because I fucking deserve it

IMG 2859

giga stacy or death.

Are you white?

7/10 girls wouldn't want to be with you though

Cels like you deserve inceldom and suffering.

How are u different from any chadsexuall toilet?

Go kys faggot

Faggot, everybody knows you are only entitled to looksmatches

Though I admit females that are sub 4 are beasts, not females, so there are always exceptions

7/10 is a high tier Becky.
I support your views, OP. You can't force attraction. 'B-but you are like females'. So? Men of culture should have an ability to choose. Saying that you can't be entitled like females is placing them above you. It's either no one is entitled, or everyone is entitled.

@The Enforcer @TheProphetMuscle @SlayerSlayer @Dregster @Caesercel Which one of you unbanned this idiot? Come on, bro, WTF. :lul:

In theory, he should only be entitled to his looksmatches, just as females should only be entitled to theirs.

In practice, females are entitled to basically whatever the fuck their heart desires, and so in that sense, yes, men should not limit themselves in response.

Talk your shit OP! fuck these cucks settling with deformed bitches , men have the right to choose who the want to.

Faggot, everybody knows you are only entitled to looksmatches

Though I admit females that are sub 4 are beasts, not females, so there are always exceptions
No I’m entitled to Stacy

In theory, he should only be entitled to his looksmatches, just as females should only be entitled to theirs.

In practice, females are entitled to basically whatever the fuck their heart desires, and so in that sense, yes, men should not limit themselves in response.
Bullshit

If you are with a sub 7 girls it doesn’t count as ascension and you’re still incel

btw I agree with you

(although I will never ascend)

So you're saying that if I keep cheating on my 6/10 Becky girlfriend with her 6.5/10 best friend I'm still an incel? Good. I'll keep posting here.

Give me a 3/10 and i'll sign off forever.

and which theory might that be?:feelswhat:

The theory behind enforced monogamy.

It goes if we enforce 1:1 ratios than inevitably people get their looksmatches and are therefore entitled to them.

Which doesn't reflect our reality at all, of course as it has yet to have been (re)applied.

The theory behind enforced monogamy.

It goes if we enforce 1:1 ratios than inevitably people get their looksmatches and are therefore entitled to them.

Which doesn't reflect our reality at all, of course as it has yet to have been (re)applied.
I am not opposed to monogamy but it sounds like in your system I am only entitled to my looks match and nothing beyond it. Why looks is the primary factor when enforcing monogamy?

I am not opposed to monogamy but it sounds like in your system I am only entitled to my looks match and nothing beyond it. Why looks is the primary factor when enforcing monogamy?

Doesn't actually have to be, it can be whatever factors, but females being restricted to 1 male sex partner for life is as based as it gets. Really, it's the gold standard.

State of chads.co.

Chadziz :chad: mogging all inkler userbase again.

Lifefuel you are back unbanned fresh off the boat breh