Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious AT LEAST 5 reasons to date an incel

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
5 reasons to date an incel

1. You will be the first female who touched him making it a special and deep relationship.

2. He won't cheat on you since he has no other options.

3. He is okay with just cuddling and doesn't see you as a sex object. If you are serious he will wait for marriage. Incels are accustomed to not having sex.

4. He will work harder on your relationship than good looking guys since he can't just replace you with other girls.

5. He is probably based and would be a good father for your children. He wouldn't let your daughter sleep around and would give your son wisdom and confidence that other guys couldn't becuse they don't know how low self-confidence feels.

Put me in the screenshot

I can only repeat myself, but I honestly think any incel on this site would make a better boyfriend than the abusive brainless fuck she's dating at this very moment.

All those seem reasonable for men but are actually turn-offs for foids.

Nevertheless they are good points, should be stickied tbh.

Last edited:
I can only repeat myself, but I honestly think any incel on this site would make a better boyfriend than the abusive brainless fuck she's dating at this very moment.

1. Unattractive to foids
2. Unattractive to foids
3. Unattractive to foids
4. Unattractive to foids
5. Unattractive to foids

6. He will take you to the finest coffee shops in town

7. He will drive you around town in his flashy set of wheels.

AD68DME-1_20190409.jpg

Foids don't have enough cells in their brains to think in such noble terms. They only follow their animal instincts.

1. Unattractive to foids
2. Unattractive to foids
3. Unattractive to foids
4. Unattractive to foids
5. Unattractive to foids

1. Repulsive to foids
2. Repulsive to foids
3. Repulsive to foids
4. Repulsive to foids
5. Repulsive to foids

Fixed that 4 you

8. We don't have STD's

they are good points

Have you ever stepped into shit? That's the feeling females have if they touch a non-chad male

So all the qualities modern women don’t want jflllllll

funny how being virgin decreases your SMV as a male, but increases it if you are a female

Hello IncelQueers, I know you faggots are reading this post.

Guests: 50 :soy: :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

if only they valued those things

1. You will be the first female who touched him making it a special and deep relationship.

3. He is okay with just cuddling and doesn't see you as a sex object. If you are serious he will wait for marriage. Incels are accustomed to not having sex.

4. He will work harder on your relationship than good looking guys since he can't just replace you with other girls.

5. He is probably based and would be a good father for your children. He wouldn't let your daughter sleep around and would give your son wisdom and confidence that other guys couldn't becuse they don't know how low self-confidence feels.

The funny part is women consider none of these things pros.

1) They find men who haven't fucked loads of women more disgusting, not less. They don't want men who are interested in special relationships. They want someone who sees them as a bag of meat.

2) They get turned on by fighting for men and finding out lots of girls are jealous.

3) They want to be objectified and degraded.

4) They want to be replaceable.

5) They don't care about the quality of parenting, only the genetic quality of the sperm.

Sorry boyo, 0/5.

1. women hate inexperienced men. this is a bad thing
2. Women want a guy with options. It makes them feel special knowing you picked her over others.
3. Girls want to get fucked hard and rough by a dominant alpha male. Cuddle=beta
4. Girls like when guys play hard to get and are aloof.
5. This would be a positive if incels would be good fathers but they wouldn't because they are weakling betas.

True.
True again, I'd never cheat even if I did have options, because that's a scummy thing to do.
I'd be suspicious if I had a girlfriend (in the odd .000000000000000000001% scenario if it happens) who didn't want sex, even though, ironically enough, I don't care about sex as much as a meaningful, loving relationship. Unless she's super religious of course.
True.
100% this too, I'd make my son into a man, even though I don't want kids. I'd teach him to beat the shit out of people if they fuck with him. I'd teach him to be the antithesis of a Reddit user. I'd be extra cautious about a daughter though...not too sure about that one. I'd have to chain her up or some shit. In Texas, the daughters of the very liberal and the very conservative dads slept around as much equally, I'd have to do something drastic.

Was this screenshotted?

1. Repulsive to foids
2. Repulsive to foids
3. Repulsive to foids
4. Repulsive to foids
5. Repulsive to foids

Fixed that 4 you
Also this.

All those points turn foids off.

I would cheat with prostitutes.

I need a wife to enslave her.

I know you probably meant this thread to be a joke or something but I unironically agree with those points.

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Yes man, i also totally agree ded srs.
Its one of my ego boosters, im the supreme gentleman.

Do you know how many foids i used to work with say that I'm "too nice to be boyfriend material/they hope to find a nice guy just like me" but later on I found out that their boyfriend is abusive and controlling. Their boyfriend was waiting impatiently for their girlfriend to get off her shift. When she went outside, her bf was cussing her out (not out loud) "why the fuck do you take so long, I'm sitting her waiting in the damn car. You said 8, it's fucking 8:30". The foid then hugs him and kisses him apologizing trying to calm him down. She comes back in the store and one of her foid co-workers ask if she is ok, the foid said "yeah he just gets angry at everything tee hee, he has a violent temper but it comes in handy when he gives me that loink (dick).

I just fucking give up. Foids don't know what the fuck they want.

1. Unattractive to foids
2. Unattractive to foids
3. Unattractive to foids
4. Unattractive to foids
5. Unattractive to foids
Ikr cunts would date and marry a druggie prisoner on death row than even thinking of dating one of us, jfl what we should do is Eat Rice

IT took the bait. Negative uncountably infinite IQ retards.

Do you know how many foids i used to work with say that I'm "too nice to be boyfriend material/they hope to find a nice guy just like me" but later on I found out that their boyfriend is abusive and controlling. Their boyfriend was waiting impatiently for their girlfriend to get off her shift. When she went outside, her bf was cussing her out (not out loud) "why the fuck do you take so long, I'm sitting her waiting in the damn car. You said 8, it's fucking 8:30". The foid then hugs him and kisses him apologizing trying to calm him down. She comes back in the store and one of her foid co-workers ask if she is ok, the foid said "yeah he just gets angry at everything tee hee, he has a violent temper but it comes in handy when he gives me that loink (dick).

They want abusive good looking squared jawed warrior skulled alpha males to choke and fuck their brains out. Women are naturally submisdive to goood looking slayers just give up and fap or date a single mom whore jfl at clown world

All nice guys finish last, men who have histories of beating up foids are at the top

basically this list should be "reasons why foids should enter into an one sided open relationship with a cuckold male"

Last edited:
Amen. It's so stupid how male virginity or lack of desire by other women is such a turn off to women in general. Muh "there must be something wrong with him" false assumption. They really are hive-minded sheep.

Last edited:

This really is depressing.

1. Unattractive to foids
2. Unattractive to foids
3. Unattractive to foids
4. Unattractive to foids
5. Unattractive to foids
there is nothing more turnoff to foid than being unattractive to other foids (after being ugly)

yeah none of that means anything. LMS over good relationships values and raising children right