Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

At least 11 dead in Virginia Beach mass shooting at municipal center

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
https://edition.cnn.com/2019/05/31/...Rx9CH-yg8jgqU8NVnx7Vz9KuCMLSNdvliBgs2Hr55jCWU

At least 11 people were killed after a gunman opened fire at a municipal building in Virginia Beach, Virginia, police Chief James Cervera told reporters Friday night.
The shooter, who was was a public utilities worker, also is dead, Cervera said. The chief said the gunman fired "indiscriminately."
"This is the most devastating day in the history of Virginia Beach," said Mayor Bobby Dyer. "The people involved are our friends, coworkers, neighbor, colleagues."
Live updates on the Virginia Beach mass shooting
Cervera said the shooter was confronted shortly after opening fire on multiple floors. There was an exchange of gunfire with officers, the chief said.
A police officer whose ballistic vest stopped a bullet was injured, the police chief said.
The shooting took place in Building 2 of the municipal center, according to police.
Building 2 of the Virginia Beach Municipal Center houses the operations building for the city, which include multiple departments.

vt

vt

vt

vt

vt

vt

vt

vt

vt

vt

vt

vt

Municipal building shooting

transparent.png

https://maps.google.com/maps?ll=36.774561,-76.116783&z=11&t=m&hl=tr-TR&gl=US&mapclient=apiv3
Six people were hospitalized after the shooting, hospital officials tweeted.
Virginia Beach General Hospital said there were five patients there. A patient who was at Princess Anne Hospital was being transferred to Norfolk General Hospital, a Level I trauma center.
The FBI is also responding to the incident to provide assistance to local authorities, an FBI spokeswoman told CNN.

Mogs me. The normies on Twitter are so funny in the comments on vbpd

The NPCs are going to be pushing gun control hard again

The NPCs are going to be pushing gun control hard again
Like it matters if they aren't using guns they would start using cars or making bombs/guns with intermediate chemical knowledge.

NPCs really like the memehalo law security.

damn pretty good score and shooter made the wise decision of suing, wonder what his motive was and hope most kills were young degenerates

Like it matters if they aren't using guns they would start using cars or making bombs/guns with intermediate chemical knowledge.

Exactly. JFL i heard London is going to sharpen their knife control laws soon because the murder rate there is higher than NYC. :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelskek::feelskek:

Any news on the motive yet?

All the left-wing homos (redundant) will be praying it's a white guy no doubt.

Uncle Sam is the single greatest instigator and enabler of the West’s current ailments. I have no sympathy for his goons, and I consider anyone loyal the Fed to be a traitor to their countrymen.

We'll get blamed for it somehow.

Just woken up to that news. Damn boyo. I hope the employee was autistic

Keep reaping what you've sown normies.

Time for all the soys to play "pin the blame on the incel".

i hopehe was truecel

I saw this as well, hope it's not another false flag or gun control staged type. Noticing that most of these high score shootings are happening in conservative states with laxer gun control laws than liberal coastal states.

Also, strict gun laws won't actually prevent dangerous people from owning guns because obviously, criminals don't care about gunlaws. All gunlaws do is take away guns from regular people who want to protect themselves/their family from wrongdoers while allowing gangs to keep a monopoly on the trade of guns.

I saw this as well, hope it's not another false flag or gun control staged type. Noticing that most of these high score shootings are happening in conservative states with laxer gun control laws than liberal coastal states.
That's actually a good point. This whole thing is a fucking psyop.

Paddock had a way higher score.

Shame on this guy for not live-streaming it.
https://edition.cnn.com/2019/05/31/us/virginia-beach-shooting/index.html?utm_term=link&utm_source=fbCNN&utm_content=2019-05-31T23:05:01&utm_medium=social&fbclid=IwAR03KDnNYRPJ23re2DaC5CyfkC-oYPV-hsqaiBI0SRzzt9CwQpJ096BJAyM&fbclid=IwAR3ycifwqkTYZgk7fbsgeG6Mvv8syusO14ffEBVqVSFxcPpOOn7ABc9dIyk&fbclid=IwAR3WugaadQVBoFQiyCMgVMjfYulGn8o4mCVKZOUE6txU873emm3ARNFvTio&fbclid=IwAR271NwzqQMfDRiq18Hwqw4p0hgdi3Ok0blKQBfjkBMb0ayHUIYPlMyAEoE&fbclid=IwAR3_wDfE-ACv0L51375pMMQ1bYN1YkN173C5gj3GLpH-JQU9UC3mFgDzIlM&fbclid=IwAR2USe-9qUncKTPPysjwjoIAlvEDTOo3K-6vnlkm6Z1KmS7TWjoH3G72r7Q&fbclid=IwAR3M5ai2PU3eRd5ztJIqW0etqDAuEifLLuN8a7f1vLq7cfiWVE4DsiTp1kw&fbclid=IwAR1yb16UX8PgluuQUjV9cL9ubavKkjgO6AHVVBBGcsSw4YZ_xICUtcCdAYo&fbclid=IwAR0xrxYoATRMQrZb5mrgfKVcrS58RyMTZ9aQ4uLc1ia49oSh0GroZr833zc&fbclid=IwAR32i1pVTUGMSGrGh7RhS_AaqA4nWJCOUIyvBH8eZ2LkjFsSAD-yTBC0Gdk&fbclid=IwAR38xIXNgfIqMA95PgdF_BoesGh1r81mu6GHafzA8o9jH_Uw1AzXRHKwFl8&fbclid=IwAR2shi03dv_aNfouxada6thEGHRyII5wviSHpO2k3npBr29qO5-DMXB4WQg&fbclid=IwAR1t00wlqzjbqDRx9CH-yg8jgqU8NVnx7Vz9KuCMLSNdvliBgs2Hr55jCWU

At least 11 people were killed after a gunman opened fire at a municipal building in Virginia Beach, Virginia, police Chief James Cervera told reporters Friday night.
The shooter, who was was a public utilities worker, also is dead, Cervera said. The chief said the gunman fired "indiscriminately."
"This is the most devastating day in the history of Virginia Beach," said Mayor Bobby Dyer. "The people involved are our friends, coworkers, neighbor, colleagues."
Live updates on the Virginia Beach mass shooting
Cervera said the shooter was confronted shortly after opening fire on multiple floors. There was an exchange of gunfire with officers, the chief said.
A police officer whose ballistic vest stopped a bullet was injured, the police chief said.
The shooting took place in Building 2 of the municipal center, according to police.
Building 2 of the Virginia Beach Municipal Center houses the operations building for the city, which include multiple departments.

vt

vt

vt

vt

vt

vt

vt

vt

vt

vt

vt

vt

Municipal building shooting

transparent.png

https://maps.google.com/maps?ll=36.774561,-76.116783&z=11&t=m&hl=tr-TR&gl=US&mapclient=apiv3
Six people were hospitalized after the shooting, hospital officials tweeted.
Virginia Beach General Hospital said there were five patients there. A patient who was at Princess Anne Hospital was being transferred to Norfolk General Hospital, a Level I trauma center.
The FBI is also responding to the incident to provide assistance to local authorities, an FBI spokeswoman told CNN.

Bro I’m still typing in that URL!

Last edited:
CNN is shit. But this shooting is lifefuel by itself.

PART AND PARCEL

Sad this cunt survived :<

Just another day at the end times

Another week another mass shooting in the usa

Shooting up a bunch of normies in some office? Nice

Another week another mass shooting in the usa

Spoiler: there are mass shootings every week in Chicago and other democrat cities (39+ shot since last Friday) but it never makes the news because lefties don’t want the truth to get out about their voter plantations. Mostly black guys shooting up other black guys.

Spoiler: there are mass shootings every week in Chicago and other democrat cities (39+ shot since last Friday) but it never makes the news because lefties don’t want the truth to get out about their voter plantations. Mostly black guys shooting up other black guys.
Well these US gang crime problems are known, even here in germany. It's not the same as someone running amok just for the sake of it though.

Well these US gang crime problems are known, even here in germany. It's not the same as someone running amok just for the sake of it though.
You’re right, it happens much more and if the media actually reported on it, then mass shootings would be a drop in the bucket.

My blood lust will never be quenched, I need more. :ha..feels:

Lifefuel, but CNN is fake news by gay jews

Lifefuel, but CNN is fake news by gay jews
yeah CNN and mas media in general is fake news but you claiming this shooting didn't actually happen ?

yeah CNN and mas media in general is fake news but you claiming this shooting didn't actually happen ?
No man, I don't think this shooting is fake, but many of their news in general are.

did he got any foids?

Exactly. JFL i heard London is going to sharpen their knife control laws soon because the murder rate there is higher than NYC. :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelskek::feelskek:

There is no really a knife control law. The laws against offensive weapons. Walking about with a knife will get you arrested if you don't have a decent reason for having it. But its the same if you were walking about with a hammer or end of a snooker cue.
There are polices such as stop an search that were stopped for being 'racist' although most of the folks stabbing each other are ethnic minorities so it makes sense they're the ones to be targeted by such polices.

10% - necro in ID
Oh my god

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back