Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL at just get a male therapist bro

I need a female therapist.

To give me aroma therapy by suffocating me with her manko, butt, and armpits

why would you go to a therapist in the first place, you pay 150 dollars for them to write a disability on a piece of paper or type it on the computer. then they give you basic normie advice which you can get for free.

This forum is the therapists enemy, because we give you better advices than them and for free :)

They're better than foid therapists but not by much

I need a female therapist.

To give me aroma therapy by suffocating me with her manko, butt, and armpits
I'm assuming only Japanese female therapist

They're better than foid therapists but not by much

I'm assuming only Japanese female therapist

It said manko.

Huh2

I wouldn't mind some kimchi therapy either though tbhbtnlgnglnghbtbtglnglbthbglngbthbgl

Dreamy

My therapist was such a worthless cunt. At least a good one will give you crazy pills quick

If someone seeks out therapy it should be with someone that the person feels most comfortable with.
Gender, race, culture and religion can all be deciding factors in picking out a therapist.

This forum is the therapists enemy, because we give you better advices than them and for free :)
I don’t know, I’m pretty sure there aren’t many therapists who advise clients to kill themselves.