Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel at Jiu Jitsu class today

TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Scary Monster
★★★★★
When I was at jiu Jitsu tonight, some of the normies there started talking about their daughters becoming teenagers and how they're starting to crave boys. Then they started talking about when they starting having sex themselves. Several of them said they lost their virginity by 13 and another said by 16. I'm really starting to dislike normies. They've all had so much sex and fun during their teenage years and all I've gotten to do was LDAR. Missing out on teen love is a death sentence

Sounds like they are in need of a spanking.

I thought you were going to say a stacy rejected wrestling with you and went for a chad instead.

I thought you were going to say a stacy rejected wrestling with you and went for a chad instead.
There's usually not a lot of Chads or Stacies there. Otherwise I wouldn't be able to go

I would love to have Stacey pin me. As long as she doesn't know I'm enjoying it, the more she will kick my arse.

Channel your incel rage to become a great jiu jitsu warrior

I would love to have Stacey pin me. As long as she doesn't know I'm enjoying it, the more she will kick my arse.
I had sparred with a Brazilian Stacy once during a BJJ class and I let her beat me. She is probably the only female (outside of family) I will have ever touched in my entire life.

Just use jiu jitsu on your teenage daughter to break her knees so she won't be able to outside to fuck Chads theory.

JUST KIDDING, actually make them fuck me instead.

Just use jiu jitsu on your teenage daughter to break her knees so she won't be able to outside to fuck Chads theory.

JUST KIDDING, actually make them fuck me instead.
:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

This shit is brutal. I don't know what is wrong with the westerners.