Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL At hollywoods casting

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
20200915 221130

This Chad is an "outcast" in hollywood jfl. In the real world everyone would want to be his friend.

20200915 221352

300px 83w4t5y687021

These are what real outcasts look like. Why dont they cast these people? Why is every hollywood "nerd" a Chadlite or above? I am so sick and tired of the propaganda.

ALL THE NORMIES WANT TO DO IS PRETEND LIKE THE WORLD IS A FANTASY LAND WHERE PEOPLE LIKE US DONT EXIST AND DONT LIVE HELLISH LIVES.

I'm just so tired of it. I see them look at me out the corners of their eyes, they turn their heads so fast when I ever even try to meet their gaze. They want absolutely nothing to do with me.

muh marketing

It doesnt sell if the protagonist is ugly

you actually think they'd make an subhuman cast

brutal brian pepperspill

It's not fucking right to pretend we dont exist.
It doesn't whats right or ethical when it comes to business. All that matters is money. Everyone knows this

20200221 110506

There isn't a movie about a kid with some rare disorder that they literally made it look way better than the actual thing to be more pleasant? that's what pisses me off, how people still deny blatant things like this.

sorry for my badmouth senpai @epillepsy

tenor.gif

There isn't a movie about a kid with some rare disorder that they literally made it look way better than the actual thing to be more pleasant? that's what pisses me off, how people still deny blatant things like this.

sorry for my badmouth senpai @epillepsy

tenor.gif
Are you talking about Wonder?

yup, I think it's this one
I feel like they would have to genuinely mutilate that kid to actually get close to the real life deformity, so that one isn't bad.

Outcast is a show based on a Robert Kirkman Comic

Same guy who wrote the walking dead