Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL At having female friends, utterly the most cuckest shit you do.

M

MrIncelSaySo2000

Banned
-
I have tried to speak to women ''on a platonic level'' even women I wasn't attracted too, they have nothing offer even in regards to conversations, their subjects are basically Trivial TV shows, their ex-boyfriends, fucking retarded star signs, what dress they should buy, them going ''holidays'' aka to fuck chads of course. I literally, got bored of them every time they opened their mouths.

When I speak to my male friends, we can have decent conversations about everything. Sports, Science, etc. We crack banter and laugh at how retarded women are, when I was around ''female friends'' I had to be careful of saying things that would be deemed as ''sexist''.

Literally, you have to be fucking retarded to befriend women on a platonic level. Literally the only reason you should be conversing with them is to be fucking them and thats it. Their hole is the only benefit they have.

Agreed male friends are so much better, with my friend we can talk about some deep shit such as the meaning of life, the state of society, the future, etc.

You can never get deep conversations with females.

Tried it in my bluepilled days. They just used me to approach my friends :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Having females friends is beta cuck AF tbhngl.

Imagine being so normie that you have a choice whether to have female friends.

I have tried to speak to women ''on a platonic level'' even women I wasn't attracted too, they have nothing offer even in regards to conversations, their subjects are basically Trivial TV shows, their ex-boyfriends, fucking retarded star signs, what dress they should buy, them going ''holidays'' aka to fuck chads of course. I literally, got bored of them every time they opened their mouths.

When I speak to my male friends, we can have decent conversations about everything. Sports, Science, etc. We crack banter and laugh at how retarded women are, when I was around ''female friends'' I had to be careful of saying things that would be deemed as ''sexist''.

Literally, you have to be fucking retarded to befriend women on a platonic level. Literally the only reason you should be conversing with them is to be fucking them and thats it. Their hole is the only benefit they have.
I say Hyper sexist things if foids are around and if they are offended well fuck them. Hope they cry and feel mental pain

true. u also have to consider that most queers only have friends that are girls so it’s borderline gay as well

These were foids I studied with in class, they weren't friends, they were acquaintances. Also, ''having female friends'' doesn't mean your a normie, its means your a cuck.

Poetic. :feelsmusic:

true. u also have to consider that most queers only have friends that are girls so it’s borderline gay as well
Yes, this is true. your basically another one of her ''girlfriends'' literally.

These were foids I studied with in class, they weren't friends, they were acquaintances. Also, ''having female friends'' doesn't mean your a normie, its means your a cuck.
So you're saying that someone who has had a choice to have female friends and someone who hadn't are equally repulsive?

So you're saying that someone who has had a choice to have female friends and someone who hadn't are equally repulsive?
Choice? They were obviously using me for their own gains. Yes, Both are equally as incel, if you're not fucking your female females/not getting any attention or sex, whats the difference? The only difference is your being used as clown jester, other you just invisible.

I wouldn't have the time to post either if I were hanging out with female friends at the mall all day.
I post on other incel forums, this is why I didn't post that much lol.

Choice? They were obviously using me for their own gains.
Why won't any foid use me for their own gains?

Yes, Both are equally as incel
I didn't ask whether they're equally as incel but whether they're equally repulsive.

if you're not fucking your female females/not getting any attention or sex, whats the difference?
You are getting some attention and validation. You are not so repulsive that they'd rather be alone. You are not so repulsive that they'd be embarrassed to be interacting with you. And if there is any hope for any of us to escape inceldom (and let's face it, 80% of "teencels" here will be having girlfriends in the next 4-5 years), those who can't even have social relationships with foids need to climb out of a much deeper hole

The only difference is your being used as clown jester, other you just invisible.
I'd rather have the choice than not.

They will only use you for something and then leave.Friendships with foids don't exist,they have no loyalty

Chad doesn't have any female friends. Foids are only around him for fucking.

If you're a 5-7/10, having female friends can be productive since they can help you meet up with their female friends, and they'll probably give better material for conversation than the basic bitch bullshit since they don't subconsciously want you dead.

8-10/10 can just do Tinder or cold approach, and 1-4/10 will get exploited for resources and have to walk on eggshells to not offend their female handlers friends.

Being friends with foids makes you their emotional tampon, there is nothing to be gained from being friends with a foid.

I'm glad that women find me too ugly to even befriend me. There's no friend zone for the ugliest of the ugliest. Goes straight to ghosted and blocked.

no foid has ever wanted to be my friend anyway

Never had a female friend. I'm too disgusting to cuck.

tbh the closest thing I had to a female friend are acquaintances, but even then, liek you stated, the conversations were never fulfilling like it is with a male friend

They will only use you for something and then leave.Friendships with foids don't exist,they have no loyalty
Being friends with foids makes you their emotional tampon, there is nothing to be gained from being friends with a foid.
Yep. Being a foid's "friend" is hell as an incel especially. You blatantly get treated less than compared to literally anyone else they know. I understand that some are envious of even that but it's truly not an accomplishment at all. You get just as much from not knowing the cunt: nothing.

I never had female friends

If you're a 5-7/10, having female friends can be productive since they can help you meet up with their female friends, and they'll probably give better material for conversation than the basic bitch bullshit since they don't subconsciously want you dead.

8-10/10 can just do Tinder or cold approach, and 1-4/10 will get exploited for resources and have to walk on eggshells to not offend their female handlers friends.

Shit, that must mean that I am 5-7/10. But I am ethnic so I dunno. Honestly, only some of my female friends are okay and thats because they were my roommates really. But trust me, I have seen them fuck a bunch of guys and know their ex-bfs and shit. Who I was good friends with also actually lol.

Shit, that must mean that I am 5-7/10. But I am ethnic so I dunno. Honestly, only some of my female friends are okay and thats because they were my roommates really. But trust me, I have seen them fuck a bunch of guys and know their ex-bfs and shit. Who I was good friends with also actually lol.
Have you told them you could use their help finding someone? Even 1-4 gets "oh don't worry you'll find someone teehee" but they might give real help to a 5-7.

true, the only use for a foid is romance.

Have you told them you could use their help finding someone? Even 1-4 gets "oh don't worry you'll find someone teehee" but they might give real help to a 5-7.

I don't need their help, I have my parents who can help me find a virgin hijabi girl from the Masjid.

I don't need their help, I have my parents who can help me find a virgin hijabi girl from the Masjid.
Lucky. I have to hope I'm a 5 by the time my swelling has gone down then socialcirclecel.

I could have female friends if I really tried to, but its simply not worth it.

Any man with a majority of female friends is likely a backstabbing cunt, that's been my experience