Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL At carcels and at being a decent human.

Initium

Initium

Captain
Think having a drivers license and a car is why you arnt getting sex from foids? Guess again.

Me? I have a car, my own place, and some money. I don’t drink and am responsible.

My chadlite brother? His drivers license is suspended and had to sell his car because he got a DUI. He doesn’t have his own place and has no money.

Logically I should be slaying but guess what? I’m fucking here. Sexless, loveless.

Meanwhile his girlfriends will drive him to work and pick him fucking up. Yeah I said that right, he balances two different girlfriends, and that’s not counting the randoms he meets off tinder every week.

If the binary foid operating system finds you attractive then nothing else matters, if it doesn’t, nothing will help you.

My brother drives a mid 2000s shitty mazda hatchback and I drive a 2019 honda mid-level car with all the bells and whistles. He had a big tiddy GF and I didn't.

The difference? He's 6'1 and I'm 5'9.75".

It seems that alot of incels are from 3rd world shitholes that rely on public transportation and the idea of a car is clownish to them, and is only a luxury. Here in the first world, most people have cars.

If you are an American this is all redundant as you get your DL for free, so no, no status there at all but most incels without DL are in Europe and get mogged by all those with(and there are some absolute retards with DL).

If you are American and don't have a license, well than you are double F_cked.

You normies will never understand the driving licnese pill, you always act like IT members when it comes to it.

Tfw can't find a gf with a license fetish

You normies will never understand the driving licnese pill, you always act like IT members when it comes to it.

Did you read my post?

I have a car and drivers license, yet I’m a fucking incel, no woman will give me the time of day.

My chadlite brother lost his and has no car....his dick is probably sore from all the ducking he does on a weekly basis.

Did you read my post?

I have a car and drivers license, yet I’m a fucking incel, no woman will give me the time of day.

My chadlite brother lost his and has no car....his dick is probably sore from all the ducking he does on a weekly basis.
I know an ugly short dude who has a gf tee hee

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back