Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL at being vegan

• Thread starter ItsAllOverButTheCry
  • Start date
I

ItsAllOverButTheCry

Veteran
★★
Food is my top cope. Those 10-15 mins of eating makes life worth living. I can't bear the thought of coming home after a long hard day or going thru a brutal rejection... and being presented with a fuckin salad. I would go mental.

I mean... sorry for the chickens and pigs but relief from my suffering is more important.

It's actually the sweet carb-heavy foods that give you the most dopamine. Most vegan food is high-carb.

I really like salads though... if they have dressing at least

idk about vegan but a well made packed salad is legit tbh

You can have healthy and satisfying food copes (unrelated to vegan vs. not). Take care of yourself, please.

It's actually the sweet carb-heavy foods that give you the most dopamine. Most vegan food is high-carb.
Yeah but dopamine sucks. I like to call it the "highs and lows" chemical. Go low carb for a stable mood! (btw I'm a hypocrite I eat a lot of carbs because I'm addicted but still)

I could never go vegan

I like salad with some meat

Not vegan or anything, but meat's expensive... there actually are some good options, lentils etc. if done right can give you the 'meat satisfaction', and at least you never have to worry about sinewy or fatty parts (really grosses me out).

This planet is one big recycler. Somebody's got to eat those animals, might as well be me.

And also there's this:

I eat meat almost every day. Vegan diets are high carb but low fat and low protein, so being vegan will have no positive effects at all to you and only turn you weaker. Vegancels are coping very hard. Meat is necessary to get enough fat and proteins. Carbs should just be avoided.

veganism is the diet of a cuck