Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL at being sub8 and working

zombie

zombie

Rotting until I am actually dead
-
Sub8 men are busy keeping society working while Chads and women have sex and don't work

JFL at being sub8 and working, become a NEET parasite or work for the State (basically same thing)

ok tell my father then, or else i be homeless.

Worker bees in a bee hive fellow incel. We're meant to be servant eunuchs who have no other purpose besides being there at stacys/chads feet every time they need us. We're supposed to be the slaves that keep the cycle going. We're lucky we're not from ancient rome or some shit where deformed/ugly babies were put to slavery. A good species to look at that's similar to incels would be Gray Ducks, where sometimes there aren't enough females so the remaining number of males either turn fucking gay. Or they turn into "helpers" for the couples.

We're lucky we're not from ancient rome or some shit where deformed/ugly babies were put to slavery.

I am pretty sure this is still happening

I am pretty sure this is still happening
Have you been taken from your family by your local state and forced to lift heavy objects with ur inkel brothers for 10 hours a day with almost no breaks no water or food

over for ancientcels

Have you been taken from your family by your local state and forced to lift heavy objects with ur inkel brothers for 10 hours a day with almost no breaks no water or food

over for ancientcels

People who were born slaves thought it was normal to work only for food and shelter.

If you are from a 1st world country then simply get neetbux
in most first worlds getting a good amount of neetbux is impossible unless u're disabled to the point of no return