Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL at being foid

L Lawliet

L Lawliet

Faith,Justice,Hope
★★★
-Imagine can't living without shaving your legs and taking pictures with showing your legs
-Imagine can't living without taking picture of your breasts
-Imagine can't living without getting attention
-Imagine being slave of your animalistic nature
-Imagine couldn't give good counter-attack in argument and because of that making drama at social media
-Imagine being slave of beauty
-Imagine having brain but not using
-Imagine can't going out without making make-up
-Imagine can't living without getting chads cum
-Imagine can't living without getting likes
-Imagine lying about your past-relationships or sexual activity because you are scaring that you will be tagged with "slut"

JFL at foids. Incels life is not miserable. Your life is miserable foids. Because you are the one who are true weaks and false at the same time. What a waste of dnas. Sadly lol.

Last edited:
If there's any justice or some kind of afterlife I think I'd go to the good one. Maybe our lives are all like Job from the bible where God makes his life suck as a test of faith. Theoretically you'd only fail if you rope so if we manage to just die of natural causes I think that'd be impressive ish