Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL At being a paranoidcel

• Thread starter Henry de Montherlant
  • Start date
Henry de Montherlant

Henry de Montherlant

Transcendental
-
Whenever I'm waiting for my bus/train/streetcar, I always fear to be pushed by some mad piece of shit on the rail and to die miserably.

If the madman is Chadtier, people will even applause to his act of bravery, cleansing the male genetic pool from undatable material.

Stacies will even make AW posts on social medias to know where to find the hero of the day and have their eggs impregnated by such an alpha figure. My dead body would be dragged and manhandled like Saddam's cadaver was, just because I'm not Chad. Cucks will make inspirationnal memes about Chad's act of protection toward weemen that could have been potentially my looksmatch.

But I'll be a saint. :feelscry:

:f:

I'd somewhat wonder how these Normies would react if one of us was to be murdered due to being incel. I mean, they'd be unable to do the whole "There is NEVER a reason to commit violence" since they were the ones calling for blood. Some Incels have been doxxed and Normies are happy about this, does that happiness extend to being complicit in actual physical harm, and if it does...then why do they think they're any better than us?

Around normies never relax, I'm always on the lookout too, seen way too much stuff online to not be

I'm always paranoid too

Around normies never relax, I'm always on the lookout too, seen way too much stuff online to not be

Nice signature, what movie is it from?

That’s what JSanza goes through, he looks around when he makes videos like someone will walk in.

Chad can NEVER do wrong, remember that. Women will always flock to the alpha, a good example would be the french foids in WW2 fucking nazi Chads. Chad can rape, pillage amd murder and he will be adored and called a hero. Inversely, if an incel does this, he's hunted down like prey.

Somebody in my school pushed me in front of a bus once. I managed to step back in time but it was fairly close. As in I might have died if I tripped over and it took 3 seconds to stand up.

I always think about this when I’m about to get a tube or train. It’s prety common apparently cos when I mention it to people irl they can often relate. Weirdly I also get the urge to push people. Not that I really want to or would ever do it but I get a lot of thoughts about what it would like to do a really extreme thing in some mundane scenario even if I have zero desire to do it. Like stand up in a work meeting and scream “NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER KILL JEWS”

Somebody in my school pushed me in front of a bus once. I managed to step back in time but it was fairly close. As in I might have died if I tripped over and it took 3 seconds to stand up.
Did people see it happen?

Never ever stand near the edge of the platform

Did people see it happen?
Yeah because there were a bunch of people waiting for the bus and pushing and somebody pushed me in the back really hard and I went forward. I didn't see who did it though.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back