Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL At age 16 my sister has 3 pregnancy tests

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

MaskedCel
★★★★★
I went home for the holidays to spend Christmas with my mom and 2 sisters. While I'm playing Xbox my mom walks into the living room talking about how she found some stuff she shouldn't have. I then ask what and she gives a list of things my sister took without asking. Then further down the list she said she found 3 pregnancy tests. My sister is 16 and she already has 3 of them. I am disgusted

someone bound to dick your sister eventually, if not chad now. CANT STOP PROGRESS :feelsohgod:

Man, I miss when older brothers could just beat their sisters and keep them locked at home. This is so wrong

that's fucking ropefuel, good thing i haven't seen my sister in 7 years after she ran away with her bf .

I went home for the holidays to spend Christmas with my mom and 2 sisters. While I'm playing Xbox my mom walks into the living room talking about how she found some stuff she shouldn't have. I then ask what and she gives a list of things my sister took without asking. Then further down the list she said she found 3 pregnancy tests. My sister is 16 and she already has 3 of them. I am disgusted
I don't have a sister but it sounds brutal

Just lol at life

I would legit start calling my sister "Whore" at that point

Like instead of using her name I would call her whore

"Whore Im going to grab some food, want anything?"

"Whore can you help me with this?"

What would happen if you beat her, locked her in her room and limited her free time, or confiscated her phone?

So glad your sister is enjoying her freedom! :soy: Now we need to ensure women worldwide enjoy this privilege, especially in those backward Islamic countries. :soy:

Damn, your sister really loves creampies. How would you feel raising your sister's kids?

Would cut off ties with her if she asked me tbh
you sister is like an animal programmed to fulfill her biological destiny of breeding with 0 fucks given.

All women ate whores.
They ate privileged too

Fuaaark my dad would have beheaded my sister if he found smth like that

she's like the blonde alien in Species. She's gonna take her shirt off in some club and try to get impregnated by the first Chad she sees and then murder him.

Man, I miss when older brothers could just beat their sisters and keep them locked at home. This is so wrong
Or honor kill them. that wouldn't make sense in a world without honor

Cucked family.

My dad would've buried her alive.

Based

read this OP:

she's like the blonde alien in Species. She's gonna take her shirt off in some club and try to get impregnated by the first Chad she sees and then murder him.
:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: fuck, brutal, can't even watch movies or tv without ropefuel anymore. I turned on tv when I was having breakfast, and there was some movie about zombie and skeleton zombie invasion and some punk ass whore who jumps on a zombie blue eyed Chad cock. Foids will rather slut for zombie and alien chads than starting a family with a living sub 6 guy.

Or honor kill them. that wouldn't make sense in a world without honor
I'd rather a dead sister, than a whore sister out there with my last name being fucked around town.

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: fuck, brutal, can't even watch movies or tv without ropefuel anymore. I turned on tv when I was having breakfast, and there was some movie about zombie and skeleton zombie invasion and some punk ass whore who jumps on a zombie blue eyed Chad cock. Foids will rather slut for zombie and alien chads than starting a family with a living sub 6 guy.
it's weird in the movie for some reason her sex with Chads got interrupted coincidentally three times, so she had to settle for some beta to impregnate her, and then she murdered him

I'd rather a dead sister, than a whore sister out there with my last name being fucked around town.
Imagine the shame. But western society is so dumb and its soul so dead, people here don't feel these things. Ask a dad about his whore daughter and he would be like
Huh, whatever

:feelshaha::feelsokman:

I mean if you have a sister it’s to be expected that she will sleep around.

fuck her yourself to make sure if shes a virgin or not
this is a test drive thing so nothing illegal bro :)

Better sniff it just to be sure... Bro.

Imagine having a sister.

Not only 1. But 2
Same goes for daughters Ig. Idk but it's in line with the phrasing of the meme of "Imagine having a daughter" which like many memes has more than a grain of truth to it.

I have had to drive my sister to buy the day after pill because she did not remember if she took her birth control. Glad she moved out.

I gladly have a different last name then my sisters. Long story short they are my half sisters and I have my mother's maiden name

Perfect illustration of an incel brother and a younger slut sister.
He's playing xbox, while she's buying pregnancy tests.

I don’t think I could cope if that was me.