Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL At 13 years old i started carrying condoms with me at all times

Unfortunate. When I was at that age, I was too depressed to buy condoms and had no real-world contacts.

I woke up with rushing in my arms and legs each day and cleaned myself in the bathroom on auto-pilot.

>nigga is gonna rape her
>would you please wear protection?
>sure, we don't want to make it unsave
is this how she imagined it?

in school when i was 16 I used to buy the biggest size condoms and drop them on the floor before picking them back up thinking people would notice.

I just looked a sperg tho

At 13 I was watching spongebob on nickelodeon. Whores.

At 13 I was watching spongebob on nickelodeon. Whores.
At 13 I was playing Minecraft, Cod, Battlefield, GTA, Assassin's Creed, etc. and listening to Monstercat. Foids are truly fucking disgusting.

this sounds like it was not her own idea rather her mother or some other foid (maybe teacher ?) 'suggested' it; subtly implanting ;all men are dogs rapist; style pill in her mind

Lol bitch wants to be raped

Retarded slut. I'm 25 and I have never seen a condom in real life

do you have more up to date stats? thats from 2007
There's this series of posts on r/MensRights about the topic, which also has the study talked about in that r/BlackPillScience post:

I went a bit in-depth on a 2015 (though European-only) study also mentioned in those r/MensRights posts here:

There's also the study I'm promoting in my signature, which is from 2018 and it's openly stated in the abstract that they found no gender differences either in the perpetration of rape, or in the usage of vatious tactics to do it. Also, new studies on this are still being made of course, and I plan on making posts about a few interesting ones ASAP.

What a fucking whore

>nigga is gonna rape her
>would you please wear protection?
>sure, we don't want to make it unsave
is this how she imagined it?
Just shows how women enjoy rape

I thought that 13 yo girls were innocent, didn't thought about sex and were still to be considered as children. :waitwhat::waitwhat:

So feminists may be wrong? :worryfeels:
How? :worryfeels: