Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Astral Sex

I

incelgration

Recruit
★★★★
Yesterday, I talked with a guy who was training OOBE. He trained for 6 months and finally was able to generate realities in his head. He said that such realities are hyperreal: more real than our reality, full hd with sense of touch, smell etc. Furthermore, he said that people are training OOBE to get sex in astral.
So maybe that's a solution to inceldom? Getting hyperreal sex in astral plane? 6 months seems not that long, definitely worth a shot. Instead of breaking your back in the gym in hope you will look better, just learn OOBE and get sex with whomever you want. What do you think?

Just be a schizo theory

Fakecel if you get sex in astral

Yesterday, I talked with a guy who was training OOBE. He trained for 6 months and finally was able to generate realities in his head. He said that such realities are hyperreal: more real than our reality, full hd with sense of touch, smell etc. Furthermore, he said that people are training OOBE to get sex in astral.
So maybe that's a solution to inceldom? Getting hyperreal sex in astral plane? 6 months seems not that long, definitely worth a shot. Instead of breaking your back in the gym in hope you will look better, just learn OOBE and get sex with whomever you want. What do you think?
The copes us incels will go through is actually kinda comical :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: Just luciddreammaxx. Regardless please share the techniques brocel maybe I could get good at that shit and fuck my oneitis

Advanced schizos are astrally raping foids right now as we speak

astral realm is not real, everyone that talks about that shit is a fake scammer, you can lucid dream but it is just that, a sexual dream, also the supposed astral realm is full of muh entities that drain your life so ontop of being incel you'll be feeling lethargic and losing what little drive you have.
Also I think you got a misconception, astral realm doesn't mean you can go to margot robbie mansion and rape her during her sleep, you just go to ghost world and fuck other ghosts if you want.
It's all bullshit anyway but I gave the explanation from what I know about it.

Astral projection is real. There’s cia classified documents on it and they even made a whole movie about it - insidious. But it’s too risky you can get a demon attached to you and it’ll ruin your life

Copium overdose has occurred

Just become insane looney theory

Astral projection is real. There’s cia classified documents on it and they even made a whole movie about it - insidious. But it’s too risky you can get a demon attached to you and it’ll ruin your life
damn :feelsmega: i was going to try this but yeah probably a bad idea. i have read before that astral projection is gateway to demonic possession so i dont know why the fuck i even considered it. what inceldom does to a nigga

How can I train it? Is it there any guide?

subliminal maxxing is legit too if you’re dedicated enough to it. i haven’t been able to astral travel or create realities yet, but im still in the process of trying to strengthen my subconscious mind.

It takes genuine talent and a certain type of genetics to pull that off. Id be willing to say less than 1% of humans have it. I most definitely don’t.

It takes genuine talent and a certain type of genetics to pull that off. Id be willing to say less than 1% of humans have it. I most definitely don’t.
talent=being psycho
genetics= schizo genes

Michael W. Ford is back...

But seriously I want to know how to do this too, if true.

I tried that already but its very difficult to do this stuff

even in this you must have genetics for it its over

What level of MGTOW is this? Men Sent Their Own Way (to the Astral Plane)

Schizomaxxing

OP's next thread:

Would you rather fuck Lillith or Astarte?

i just had hot astral sex with the ancient demon Lillith, but I found it uncomfortable because she kept insisting on being top. She also liked choking me to 'assert her dominance.' She was hot and the sex was amazing, but I didn't enjoy it as much as the sex yesterday with Hecate, who was lovably awkward and had insanely passionate sex.

Lillith asked me if we could have sex again, but she had a sinister gleam in her eyes and I don't know if she asked because she loves me or hates me.

But I'm considering maybe having sex with Astarte instead, since maybe she will be less overbearing and less likely to kill me through suffocation. But I'm afraid that it won't be as hot and thrilling. Does anyone have experience with Astarte? How does she compare to Lillith?