Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Assumption cope is majorly subhuman

FuRed

FuRed

Banned
-
"She'll cheat on him don't worry"
"You know he's getting cucked"
"Those kids aren't his"

You idiots say that shit to cope?
I mean the phrase "misery-loves-company" rings true, and I understand it and the psychology behind it.

But every time an idiot copes like this the jealousy/projection cope is very, VERY clear.
It's fucking subhuman man, stop that shit

we are subhuman tho. And Incel community usually applies this to cuck normies not chad lites and chads. Normies will get cheated on its guaranteed

we are subhuman tho. And Incel community usually applies this to cuck normies not chad lites and chads. Normies will get cheated on its guaranteed
Yes, I see the correlation trend continues...

It could be a cope, AND the reality at the same time. Any foid/male pairing you see in public means that the dick she's starfishing for

I mean here’s the thing, I see a lot of normies in relationships but the men are usually compensating in some sort of way. I’m not interested in a relationship where a woman “loves” me because of my money or high status.
Sub 8 is bullshit. If you’re 6/10+ you’re fine. I’d be fine with dating a 3/10 girl, but they don’t want ugly men like me.

Normies cheat and cuck but it goes both ways, if an really low value male gets somehow in an relationship he will get cucked but he cant cuck her unless he has a huge dick.

The fact is there are people who were worse off then most of the forum who have a girlfriend and are relatively happy.

Mindset, preparation and circumstances happen to align sometimes. It can make a person jealous, but we shouldn't deny reality.

"Those kids aren't his"
None of this is wrong though. Unless you're chadlite+, you have to compensate through other means to get women.

Sub 8 is bullshit. If you’re 6/10+ you’re fine. I’d be fine with dating a 3/10 girl, but they don’t want ugly men like me.
ma to san reka jer ovdi se pola ljudi uvik trigera ako kazes sub6 lol

None of this is wrong though. Unless you're chadlite+, you have to compensate through other means to get women.
And here we observe projection assumption COPE in full effect ^

Hook, line and sinker

And here we observe projection assumption COPE in full effect ^

Hook, line and sinker
It's called logical reasoning. A becky can easily fuck chadlite and chad. Why tf would she go for a normie guy unless she wants to betabuxx him?

It's called logical reasoning. A becky can easily fuck chadlite and chad. Why tf would she go for a normie guy unless she wants to betabuxx him?
Hurr durr my personal logic overides reality hurr durr

It's all wrong my friend, it's all cope and it all must be dealt with

Something is only cope when it's unrealistic.

Considering 50% of marriages fail and probably a significantly higher percentage of basic non-legally bound relationships fail it's not cope to think one is at risk of failing.

"Those kids aren't his"

You idiots say that shit to cope?
I mean the phrase "misery-loves-company" rings true, and I understand it and the psychology behind it.

But every time an idiot copes like this the jealousy/projection cope is very, VERY clear.
It's fucking subhuman man, stop that shit
Totally agree. Same with all the weird posts about "if you have a daughter you're a cuck" :feelskek: jfl nigga why you worrying about having a daughter as an incel :feelshaha:. Insane projection cope onto nonsubhuman fathers who are most likely far happier than you

It’s not that they will necessarily get cheated on but it is very likely for normies to get cucked. Whether it’s betabuxxing, getting divorced raped, or having your wife looking at Chad’s dick print. Normies are never safe.

Hurr durr my personal logic overides reality hurr durr

It's all wrong my friend, it's all cope and it all must be dealt with
Answer my question then.

@Saint Cho :feelskek: 'betabux! Hurr durr that's a betabux!' fking lmao @ 'betabux' cope in 2021 when women easily make more money than men

It's not cope and it's not necessarily desiring bad things unto people; statistically speaking, if you get a girlfriend/wife, it will fail sooner or later.

Even a small, relatively conservative and fairly religious country like Portugal already has a 60-70% divorce rate. And this is marriages, now imagine just gf-bf relationships.

As for cheating, probably still under 50% hopefully but the chances are big as well.

Don't hate the messenger. It's over for marriages and relationships in 2021, accept it. If you ever manage to get one and it lasts, it was a lucky exception, not the rule. You're risking a lot, particularly in countries with draconian divorcerape laws like the US.

It not cope if you get a wife/girlfriend its a high chance of them cheating on you..Look at these 400 pound land whales, having their dms full of simps calling them beautiful and these are the ugly ones, now imagine the good looking girls...Its over :fuk:

@Virginshortcel you coping motherfucka you
Dont be invious, if his dick is small. Sex was probably a disaster, and she likely will ghost him(apparently some women says skinny guys have huge dicks from their experience, so theres that)
:feelshaha: look at this imagination cope fucka look at this novel shit

Last edited:
Its not a cope you clearly don't leave the basement if you think everybody doesn't get cheated on, its pretty much Garanteed 99% for white people since your the least moral people on earth sexually and will fuck anything including dogs

@Virginshortcel you coping motherfucka you

:feelshaha: look at this imagination cope fucka look at this novel shit
Man, there are literally women on the internet saying they dont want to stay with good looking guys, if their dongs are too small.

What use are you for her, if you cant sexually satisfy her?