Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Assuming arranged marriage was an option for you, would you get it in order to escape your inceldom?

Would you?

• Total voters
wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate |Contra Mundi: Enemy of the World
★★★★★
Would you get arranged marriage to escape inceldom? Why or why not? Do you think its a good escape route for incels?

I would take what's mine

At this point yes. Fuck this shitty chud nigger life.

If the neighborhood bitch called me disgusting and refused to speak with me, I'll simply speak with my family to arrange a marriage with the neighbor's daughter, which the foid is a middle child that he's trying to get rid of. Doomed to submit to incel cock for being a tsundere foid, easy.

If the neighborhood bitch called me disgusting and refused to speak with me, I'll simply speak with my family to arrange a marriage with the neighbor's daughter, which the foid is a middle child that he's trying to get rid of. Easy.
She already fucked Chad.

Only if her hymen is intact

It's already an option for me but I'd rather not trade my peaceful life for a naggy condescending bitch who isn't attracted to me in the slightest

i was just pondering on the nature of arranged marriage as an institution for about an hour, so it’s quite appropriate that this thread pops up when it does :lul: Anyway, to get to the point – no, I would not.

Arranged marriage has served different roles in history depending on the society. Arranged marriage among upper classes helped maintain in-group purity and prevent dysgenic female mating choices, while arranged marriage among lower classes helped genetically less fit people play catch up with their superiors in the sexual arms race. As someone who would be considered “high caste” in my part of Jeetland (not a brag attempt, all curries are equally subhuman imo), the union that created me is technically an example of the former but absolutely feels like the latter. Both my parents are truecel tier and it’s incredibly hard for me to even perceive them as sexual beings. I couldn’t even imagine them so much as kissing (and frankly I find even the mental image of that insanely revolting), much less having sex. At multiple points in my life I’ve really felt like a stork must’ve dropped me off.

I don’t believe I was meant to be born, but arranged marriage allowed the attraction-free union that brought my pathetic ass into existence. To perpetuate that by creating another attraction-less union with someone else and a disgusting goblin-spawn from said union would be an actual crime against humanity

i was just pondering on the nature of arranged marriage as an institution for about an hour, so it’s quite appropriate that this thread pops up when it does :lul: Anyway, to get to the point – no, I would not.

Arranged marriage has served different roles in history depending on the society. Arranged marriage among upper classes helped maintain in-group purity and prevent dysgenic female mate choice, while arranged marriage among lower classes helped less genetically fit people play catch up with their superiors in the sexual arms race. As someone who would be considered “high caste” in my part of Jeetland (not a brag attempt, all curries are equally subhuman imo), the union that created me is technically an example of the former but absolutely feels like the latter. Both my parents are truecel tier and it’s incredibly hard for me to even perceive them as sexual beings. I couldn’t even imagine them so much as kissing (and frankly I find even the mental image of that insanely revolting), much less having sex. At multiple points in my life I’ve really felt like a stork must’ve dropped me off.

I don’t believe I was meant to be born, but arranged marriage allowed the attraction-free union that brought my pathetic ass into existence. To perpetuate that by creating another attraction-less union with someone else and a disgusting goblin-spawn from said union would be an actual crime against humanity
Extremely well articulated. My plight entirely stems from arranged marriage

Extremely well articulated. My plight entirely stems from arranged marriage
Notice how the two of us – the only ones who’ve answered no to the poll so far – are both currycels? :lul: Arranged marriage has caused so many like us nothing but suffering, so how the hell could we want or condone it?

Notice how the two of us – the only ones who’ve answered no to the poll so far – are both currycels? :lul: Arranged marriage has caused so many like us nothing but suffering, so how the hell could we want or condone it?
Anyone willing to go down this road is too tunnel visioned to see the grand scheme of things and the ensuing havoc they'll cause to their bloodline

No, because women have all the freedom to destroy your life, like getting pregnant from another man and putting you as a father on birth certificate then putting you on child support, she can divorce you and take your real estate an other things

Arranged marriage is the worst type of "ascension", but honestly I'd take it if I had the chance

Arranged marriage has served different roles in history depending on the society. Arranged marriage among upper classes helped maintain in-group purity and prevent dysgenic female mating choices, while arranged marriage among lower classes helped genetically less fit people play catch up with their superiors in the sexual arms race. As someone who would be considered “high caste” in my part of Jeetland (not a brag attempt, all curries are equally subhuman imo), the union that created me is technically an example of the former but absolutely feels like the latter. Both my parents are truecel tier and it’s incredibly hard for me to even perceive them as sexual beings. I couldn’t even imagine them so much as kissing (and frankly I find even the mental image of that insanely revolting), much less having sex. At multiple points in my life I’ve really felt like a stork must’ve dropped me off.

Just get a vasectomy if you're worried about passing on genes

Would you get arranged marriage to escape inceldom? Why or why not? Do you think its a good escape route for incels?
will I get my cows back if she divorces me?

I’m too incel for arranged marriages :feelsbadman::feelsrope:

Just get a vasectomy if you're worried about passing on genes
Gigacucked. Rather just make the bitch take birth control or something.

And anyway, as you pointed out yourself above, arranged marriage really isn’t ascension. These couples don’t have sex for pleasure, only to produce more kids

I would need to time travel 700 years back in time