Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Assuming a monotheistic God exists and destines is to certain actions, should we strive to the best of our abilities or simply sit back and let happen

Strange question because most monotheist religion are preaching that we have "free will".
Anyway if the god ur talkin about completly decided in advance what will happen to u, sit back since all is predetermined.
If this god did not predetermined everything, try to strive for what u can possibly reach. If u are a truecel don't make any effort getting any pussy for example in every case possible :feelsYall:

I do not believe in the idea of free will. Most of everything is out of our control, down to our very personalities.

I don't believe in that retarded shit

I do not believe in the idea of free will. Most of everything is out of our control, down to our very personalities.
Yeah I've always been in this boat. A lot of Early Christian thinks didn't really believe in it either but it seems to have become the prominent viewpoint in the West.