Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Associating incels with negative attributes...

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
Incel = involuntarily celibate

Media and cucks often add extra meanings like hateful, misogynist, etc.

We could apply the same to everything.

Are you hungry? You must hate farmers.
Are you allergic to fish? You obviously want to rape all fishers

full

They forget to mention all the virgin men out there who arent like us and all the misogynists/racists who arent virgins

They forget to mention all the virgin men out there who arent like us and all the misogynists/racists who arent virgins
Pretty sure all the virgins at CuckTears are drowning in pussy because they have excellent good personalities :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

ugly males bad

you have lactose intolerance? not very tolerant of you, sweaty, very problematic :soy::soy::soy:

you have lactose intolerance? not very tolerant of you, sweaty, very problematic :soy::soy::soy:
I have lactose intolerance :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

Maybe, just maybe if you respected milk, you wouldnt get diarrhea from drinking it
full

Well, incels are typically more hateful than other oppressed groups in history, but on the other hand the rejection from society seems unusually unanimous. Not sure what's the chicken and what's the egg here. It's a bit of a mystery to me why incels have such a PR problem compared to other minorities. The shootings etc is one part of it of course, but don't think it's everything.

Are you hungry? You must hate farmers.
Are you allergic to fish? You obviously want to rape all fishers

full
:feelskek::feelskek:
Very good. Gonna use them when arguing with n*rmies

The women that don't want me are clearly lesbians and man-haters.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back