Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Assassin's Creed Shadows looks like fun

HeinzKell

HeinzKell

Ate shit and died
★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjAzNpMYTxw

I know I'm late to the party, but people are sperging out way too much over the Yasuke thing. Sure, most of the game will be dramatized and take a ton of creative liberties with who Yasuke actually was, but I'm struggling to find a reason to give a shit. Western media has always had a fascination with medieval Japan and have written foreign characters into Japanese settings.

The graphics and animations look clean and the combat looks like fun. I could see myself getting immersed in this world regardless of the protagonist

I loved playing Valhalla, hopefully it’s a similar open world, personalized storyline, with fighting dynamics that are’t follow person quietly from point A to B

no man GIF

chapter 5 fortnite is more enjoyable than this

I loved playing Valhalla, hopefully it’s a similar open world, personalized storyline, with fighting dynamics that are’t follow person quietly from point A to B
Mission variety is the spice of any good game.

How could you find any enjoyment in that game?

Choices you make in the game impact characters and ending, ability to level up gear/weapons, long storyline and side quests, constant DLCs added, manage your own crew, fighting dynamics that aren’t press X to fight or follow this character for 10 minutes, etc…