Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Assassins Creed Shadows clip video

ne4rthend

ne4rthend

there's nothing to get up for
Japanese people have released a video clip denouncing the incompetence of Ubisoft and their policy of perverting Japan's history by implementing a gay nigger as the main character. I hope the Japanese government will take the necessary measures to ban this shameful woke propaganda, but I'm afraid that like the West, they've bowed to the LGBT lobbies.

View: https://youtu.be/gLxQJPq8OJI?feature=shared

You can activate eng subs.

Based. But Japan should know their place as they are only good for anime.

They probably won't do anything since the Jap government is owned by (((them)))

Vhjkg

Hope that game flops but it probably won't.

Based. But Japan should know their place as they are only good for anime.
Japan had a large automotive industry that threatened that of the United States, and they were also pioneers in the field of robotics, even if today they've been surpassed by their Korean neighbors.

They probably won't do anything since the Jap government is owned by (((them)))

The Japanese courts have already been infiltrated by liberal and leftist judges, who recently ruled that the ban on same-sex marriage was "unconstitutional".

Japan had a large automotive industry that threatened that of the United States, and they were also pioneers in the field of robotics, even if today they've been surpassed by their Korean neighbors.

The Japanese courts have already been infiltrated by liberal and leftist judges, who recently ruled that the ban on same-sex marriage was "unconstitutional".
It's over for Japan

Assassins Creed has sucked for years now.
I was unable to complete origins because it too massive. and i havent oddesy or ragnarok. the old ones were good, 3 is my favorite.

Studies, please!

Studies, please!

“Japanese automakers succeeded at lowering emissions by improving fuel economy, and they did so largely by adapting existing technologies—things like high-compression engines and fuel injection,” says Mark J. Ravina. Notably, Ravina continues by pointing out that exports from Japan to the United States increased dramatically from less than 200,000 in 1968 to almost two million in 1980 because of the technology, which made Japanese automobiles well suited for the American market.

but it wont its from ubishit. tried and tested formula.
its call of duty of 3rd person genre too many normies get wet after seeing japan like ghost of tsushima

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back