Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ass or Puss, more disgusting, on fat chick in yoga pants?

Warehouse Boy

Warehouse Boy

Banned
-
A fat slob foid. 5.5 and 190. Black color to Slim down feux larp.

I say seeing the ass is worse.

I picture the fabric smelling of dried sweat and fangirl buttjuice

I find it most hilarious when fat girls have a front ass. There's a name for it, but when they're so fat, their pussy is so huge it looks like a front ass

You'd think that they'd have the good sense to wear something decent.

Fat chicks are disgusting, period. Don't even wanna look at their mushy butt.

when fat girls have a front ass

@BummerDrummer thinks a foid is a landwhale if they are slightly chubby

You'd think that they'd have the good sense to wear something decent.
They live on tutorial mode and have many relationships even as landwhales, so they feel no shame putting their disgusting fat figure all on display.

They live on tutorial mode and have many relationships even as landwhales, so they feel no shame putting their disgusting fat figure all on display.

Just nuke this gay earth.

And they shame men for wearing fedoras and trench coats.

I find it most hilarious when fat girls have a front ass. There's a name for it, but when they're so fat, their pussy is so huge it looks like a front ass
FUPA - fat upper pussy area

I think the face because the face usually looks like a fuck ugly pugs ass.

Isn't it called mufo? I remember there was a world but I can't quite recall it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back