Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ass hole mogged me today

ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
When I went to the airport today, I saw some massive dude who was 6 foot 7. I am 5 foot 11 and dude was a head taller than me. No surprise the clerk greeted him with smiles while she gave me this dirty irritated look. Im tired of this shit

Damn I went to the airport today too.

So many cute asian girls there today.

But I did get height mogged by a good bit of the guys there

5’11 is fucking great man, thats the one thing i hate the most about myself im 5’7 rn and i’d do anything to increase my height

@Left4DeadDarkie
@ColdBoy
6'3 minimum to have height halo :feelsbadman:

4 inches is not that much bro.
To me its a massive fucking difference man, i feel so shit about my height, any bit would help dramatically

Nigga your height mogs 90% of this forum.

It actually is. I’m 6’0”, and I rarely get bullied now. When I was 5’6” before puberty, I was constantly made fun of. I know this is 6 inches, but you get my point

It actually is. I’m 6’0”, and I rarely get bullied now. When I was 5’6” before puberty, I was constantly made fun of. I know this is 6 inches, but you get my point
Could it be you just looked worse not because of your height but bc your face was under developed you were skinnier etc

5'11 is a very decent height tbh.
But yeah, that must have sucked hard. i geniuenly can imagine what OP felt from his situation (because i have experienced similar stuff in the past as well).

That’s insanely lucky man, you do anything special to reach 6’0? Like routines and such

That’s insanely lucky man, you do anything special to reach 6’0? Like routines and such
I got my dad’s genetics. I can’t take credit for it. He was 6’1” and my grandfather was 5’6”. I’m glad I got my dad’s genetics. Only thing I did was eat a lot of meat and dairy the helped me grow. I also ate a ton of sugar, not sure if that accelerated my growth or something either

Could it be you just looked worse not because of your height but bc your face was under developed you were skinnier etc
Yes. Being skinny was more of a detriment than being short. Of course being taller helps too, but my 55 pound weight gain since 9th grade was the biggest improvement

I’m going to make a thread but at the airport and these tourist locations I’ve gone to dude holy fuck I’ve seen a good amount of 6’7+ dudes. I think I saw one guy who was near 7 foot I would’ve taken pics if I was lower inhib

If you sat in front of him you should've leaned your chair back to crush his legs

I would be 5'10 so yea actually it is roasties wouldn't care but at least I would have a male height shouldn't even be like since since my father was 5'11 fuck this gay existence.

Take more showERs and cromb your Hair bro . Dont Forget to have an good Attitude for the Day and pERsonality aswell :feelskek:

Imagine being born 6 7 and receiving positive Reinforcments just because . Life is Luck

Im 5'10 and I wish I was taller. Im even tempted to try the LL surgery just to get a couple of additional inches. I think since my face is ltn I would greatly benefit from being over 6'0 tall or at the very least 6'0