Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Aspies have no place in this world. Especially if they are BLACK MALES

Headband Creators Club GIF by Jenny Lorenzo

don't do my bro @Intellau_Celistic like that homie!

We autists have a unifying bond stronger than the bond (if any) between regular NT incels. That is what I like to think at least.
I can relate with many non-NTcels despite being NT, tbh, no friends and all that. :feelsjuice:

Hey, I actually like him.- He's a good guy, intelligent, good-natured, easy to hang out with...- I could easily be friends with a guy like this.

Can autism be developed overtime?

I genuinely believe I am an Aspie
Probably no tbh, my cousin has Aspies and was diagnosed at 7 but even when he was a toddler he had some odd behaviours typical of autism, it's something you're born with. Most likely you're just socially awkward and bad at reading people which is an incel trait kek.

Of course he's a sexual deviant, smh

Man I feel bad for autistic blackcels. Everyone expects black people to be NT and extroverted as fuck. At least with whites and asians it is normal to have autists and nerds so people at least expect it but for black people even being slightly introverted makes them look like aliens in the eyes of normalfags.
Can autism be developed overtime?

I genuinely believe I am an Aspie
People get diagnosed as autists as adults all the time. Doctors say that these people "always had autism" and just got diagnosed late but imo it can be developed. Autism is literally just a diagnosis of being maladjusted socially and someone who is socially isolated can definitely become maladjusted so I don't see why autism or at least symptoms identical with autism can't be developed.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back