Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Aspies are extremlly disgusting to women

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
Daily reminder that women are disgusted by aspies, people are naturally programmed to find non neurotypicals extremely repulsive and of lower social status. Nothing dries up a women's pussy faster than a sperg, even if you are good looking being an aspie is a big handicap and if you are ugly its over.

RE: Nspies are disgusting to women

Even I'm disgusted by aspies

I agree I'm lucky that I can control it in most situations so I seem nt but if I let some slip out people will treat you like a child be patronising as fuck.

Im ugly so it doesn't matter

no theyre cute and shy/awkward guys if theyre psl 7+

Asperger/SPD is a death sentence as a male.

tenta said:
no theyre cute and shy/awkward guys if theyre psl 7+

literally nothing matters if you're psl 7+

you can break the laws of physics with your face at that point.

I am not autistic or anything but I am invtroverted and I don't think I am NT.
I think my personality plays a role too and girls are disgusted

Cope, if you're aspie but good looking you'll do fine. It literally doesn't matter what Chad says on dates. You've either won or lost the moment the girl sees you.

For instance I've had great success in Thailand by discussing facial aethetics and lookism. In the UK I can't get shit no matter what I do.

this. aspie legit brings you down at least two points.

I'll just give an example from tonight as why being as aspie means shit.

I met up with this girl at a club. I was the socially awkward retard I always am. Barely spoke to each other. Yet I've still ended up taking hwe home and fucking her.

This trip has actually bern the biggest blackpill of my life. It literally doesn't matter what you do if you're Chad. Your main topics of conversation can be about facial aesthetics and why we shouldn't gymcel - and you'll still get laid.

Chad never loses, and it's about time some copers realise that. NT Chad gets laid. Aspie Chad gets laid. Downright retarded Chad gets laid. Looks are everything, your personality and your confidence mean jackshit.

No.

Ugly males are disgusting to females.

Popbob said:
Daily reminder that women are disgusted by aspies, people are naturally programmed to find non neurotypicals extremely repulsive and of lower social status. Nothing dries up a women's pussy faster than a  sperg, even if you are good looking being an aspie is a big handicap and if you are ugly its over.

some users here really need to get this sentence

itsOVER said:
I'll just give an example from tonight as why being as aspie means shit.

I met up with this girl at a club. I was the socially awkward retard I always am. Barely spoke to each other. Yet I've still ended up taking hwe home and fucking her.

This trip has actually bern the biggest blackpill of my life. It literally doesn't matter what you do if you're Chad. Your main topics of conversation can be about facial aesthetics and why we shouldn't gymcel - and you'll still get laid.

Chad never loses, and it's about time some copers realise that. NT Chad gets laid. Aspie Chad gets laid. Downright retarded Chad gets laid. Looks are everything, your personality and your confidence mean jackshit.

mods- normie intruder here. please perma ban him. 

according to forum laws, it's prohibited to brag or tell that you've had sex recently.

popbob, stop coping with 'muh aspieness'

tenta said:
popbob, stop coping with 'muh aspieness'

then stop telling me im attractive because I know either one or the other is true

True. If you can't even function like a human in a social environment, most women will write you off unless you're very attractive otherwise.

EVERYONE: please all report the chad "itsOVER"

he's a clear chad who brags about having sex recently, which is against forum rules.