Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Aspie trait: analysing people facial features

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
Since i have been blackpilled i noticed that i sometimes stare at people, trying to analyse peoples facial features. I look if they have good forward growth or if they are recessed in the lower third, how their hairline is, how their canthal tilt and their eye area is, thinking in my head if its over for them or not. Today for example when my cousin who i didnt see since over a year visited us, i saw that his chin is okay but his jaw is recessed, but he has blue eyes + eye area isnt too bad and he also hairmogs me. The Blackpill liberated me, but it also made me 10x more autistic and socially akward.

@KillNiggers

That's just blackpill overdose

relatable. I do the same especially with jaw and eye area.

PSL brainrot but I do the same

Used to do that. Not anymore.

Foids are going to start doing stuff like this. Then it will be giga over.
JFL all of this has already started due to the mainstream explosion of the Blackpill on tiktok since March of last year.

Average female is already analyzing the frame, midface ratio and gonial angle of males irl. It’s over

JFL all of this has already started due to the mainstream explosion of the Blackpill on tiktok since March of last year.

Average female is already analyzing the frame, midface ratio and gonial angle of males irl. It’s over
I miss when women were like women

I'm high functioning, and I stare strongly at people because I have to read facial expressions more closely. Non-autistic people process subtle facial expressions intuitively and in microseconds without any analysis (that's the key to socializing, mostly), but if I don't fixate and analyze on a persons face, I might as well be talking to a mannequin

I hate these social media pages, YT channels, and memes celebrating high functioning autism ---- BEING A SPERG FUCKING SUCKS, worse if you're physically a sub-5 with features that cannot be changed (height, face shape, metabolism)

I'm exactly the same. I can't help but meticulously judge normies or bluepilled-incels looks, now that I'm lookspilled.:feelswhere: It's also gotten to a point for me, where I actually start staring at NPCs longer than I should be,:giga: when I'm outside in normie-land.

Last edited:
I'm high functioning, and I stare strongly at people because I have to read facial expressions more closely. Non-autistic people process subtle facial expressions intuitively and in microseconds without any analysis (that's the key to socializing, mostly), but if I don't fixate and analyze on a persons face, I might as well be talking to a mannequin

I hate these social media pages, YT channels, and memes celebrating high functioning autism ---- BEING A SPERG FUCKING SUCKS, worse if you're physically a sub-5 with features that cannot be changed (height, face shape, metabolism)
Fuck being autistic. This is the stats of the average autistic incel tbh proves NT pill is law

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@fritzthedev/video/7338999640278207790

being able to critically analyze the facial features of people is something that naturally comes once you have completed your blackpill training

being able to critically analyze the facial features of people is something that naturally comes once you have completed your blackpill training
Yeah, but the point is rather the obsession is unhealthy and it can drive you insane

all incels are insane. it comes naturally once you have taken the blackpill. the flood of information and facts destroys the mind breaking it into little pieces