Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Aspie destroyed by narcissistic parents.

• Thread starter autisticmanchild
  • Start date
autisticmanchild

autisticmanchild

Freak of naturecel/ Bugmancel
★★
At risk of the people here not understanding or taking it seriously I post a bit of my personal history:

I realized Im an aspie thats been destroyed by narcissistic parents. They are the reason I have no education and could never understand what was going on. Im 30 years old now, homeless at the moment for many reason. Health, mental, neurological, educational, and developmental factors are what did this to me.

Autism, ugliness, total rejection from society. Predators know the type to prey on, and it just so happened to be me.

I never even had a chance, my life never even began.

At risk of the people here not understanding or taking it seriously I post a bit of my personal history:

I realized Im an aspie thats been destroyed by narcissistic parents. They are the reason I have no education and could never understand what was going on. Im 30 years old now, homeless at the moment for many reason. Health, mental, neurological, educational, and developmental factors are what did this to me.

Autism, ugliness, total rejection from society. Predators know the type to prey on, and it just so happened to be me.

I never even had a chance, my life never even began.
what you mean with narcistic parents? fuck man, if this true its hardcore...where you from? why you homeless? where you from brother?

what you mean with narcistic parents? fuck man, if this true its hardcore...where you from? why you homeless? where you from brother?
Parents with Npd.

Yea I feel the same way my parents have the narcistic traits but they aren't as bad as most but they still ruined me pretty bad even though they feel bad now they still act like that a lot

i used to blame my narcissist mother for ruining my life, and she really very much did, but my sisters thrived in their teens while i continued to rot because i had no value in the world. it was over for me before my mum even began abusing me. she just made everything much worse than it had to be but it was always over.

My condolences bro.

FYI, rural homelessness is much safer than urban homelessness.

But, deep woods homelessness is best.

i used to blame my narcissist mother for ruining my life, and she really very much did, but my sisters thrived in their teens while i continued to rot because i had no value in the world. it was over for me before my mum even began abusing me. she just made everything much worse than it had to be but it was always over.
That is one thing I noticed, you can't recover if you are worthless to society.