Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Aspeys right to sex

• Thread starter Marquis de Sade
  • Start date
Sub 10 Males have a right to sex

Consent is a meme anyway, I can prove that 99%+ of people who claim to value consent actually don't, by using their own words. The primary issue is that you can't claim to value consent in one particular context, but then cease to care about it at all in many others. That's not a respect for consent, merely a strategic and arbitrary usage of it.

Ultimately, the fact that I can be subjected to life without my consent, not to mention mutilated without my consent, yet have basically nobody care or take it seriously, well that tells me all I need to know about these type of arguments. People largely don't care about logical consistency, they just value and believe whatever it is that society tells them to.

Consent is a meme anyway, I can prove that 99%+ of people who claim to value consent actually don't, by using their own words. The primary issue is that you can't claim to value consent in one particular context, but then cease to care about it at all in many others. That's not a respect for consent, merely a strategic and arbitrary usage of it.

Ultimately, the fact that I can be subjected to life without my consent, not to mention mutilated without my consent, yet have basically nobody care or take it seriously, well that tells me all I need to know about these type of arguments. People largely don't care about logical consistency, they just value and believe whatever it is that society tells them to.
The world will try its best to virtue signal. Humans do this to prevent attacks and to keep peace.

I'm entitled to sex and so is everyone on this forum

Just a reminder that Chad can have autism/assburgers too, so this may only apply to said aspie Chad. Autism doesn't affect facial aesthetics, so if you are an aspie but no Chad you are still fucked

decision to engage in sexual relations ... is a primal expression of our humanity and existence as sexual beings. It is an essential part of our basic DNA as reproductive human beings

I wonder what inceltears think of this statement from the judge.

Should of just gone to Sweden, beardmaxxed & claimed to be a Syrian refugee. Then it'd be his right to get some regardless of what the native wants.

quatrum iq