Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Asmongold agrees he would be an incel without fame

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I left a comment on a thinking ape video about asmongold. My comment stated that asmongold is honest about status bringing him women unlike moist Critical and mutahar who pretend as if their fame has nothing to do with it. Asmongold agreed with my comment and confirmed yet again that without his fame he would be an incel.

Soyjak walking

He’s blackpilled

It's hard not to be if you're ugly. He sees thousands of people trash his looks every day
Haven’t seen many people trash his looks. The ones I’ve seen who got bullied because of their looks were Cuffem, nrg dizzy, annoying tV & Neistat

Haven’t seen many people trash his looks. The ones I’ve seen who got bullied because of their looks were Cuffem, nrg dizzy, annoying tV & Neistat
Read his comments. Also look on twatter and reddit. People constantly insult his looks. He said he was treated poorly for his looks irl too