Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill AskWomen's bisexual women accidentally proves the race pill.

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
Deleted member 2429

Deleted member 2429

Self-banned
-
When there are "racial preference" threads asked on that subreddit, the usual comments 95% of the time from women say this:

For women: Latina, White, Asian or other races are attractive enough.

For men: White (legit, I've only seen asian mentioned like once, and Curries and Blacks never mentioned.)

As you can see, there is a lot more variety of attractive women of all races, yet for men, they all seem to prefer the white guy as usual, and in some VERY rare cases, asian men.

EDIT: Also notice that the comments with OTHER ethnicities are usually downvotes, but the ones with "white" are upvoted.

True I've noticed this as well. it's usually one type of man that is preferred, yet women of all races are enough.

one of my coworkers always told me that ALL women are bisexual

Also, the comments with other ethnicities are usually downvoted to the bottom, while the ones who say "white" are literally having the most upvotes. Think about that.

just be black / blacks are volcels:cool:

Whitecel here; this is bullshit. I don't care about how many bullshit polls there are, most average white men are not gonna get anything unless they're 6' or taller. The HEIGHTPILL is real, the race pill isn't. It just turns out that since the West is majority white, the majority of chads are white.

JFL at r askwomen. That place is half fat neckbeards LARPing as women and other half disgusting obese lesbians.

Did you ever see pics of reddit meetups? Thats the type of people on askwomen :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

Whitecel here; this is bullshit. I don't care about how many bullshit polls there are, most average white men are not gonna get anything unless they're 6' or taller. The HEIGHTPILL is real, the race pill isn't. It just turns out that since the West is majority white, the majority of chads are white.

No, the white men are not constantly bombarded by negative stereotypes, so they have a better chance than an ethnic who is below 6 ft.

Yes, the height pill is real af.

JBW JBW JBW JBW JBW JBW JBW JBW

No, the white men are not constantly bombarded by negative stereotypes, so they have a better chance than an ethnic who is below 6 ft.

Yes, the height pill is real af.
All people below six feet are fucked regardless. It doesn't matter your race; there are enough 6' men to go around to make the racepill useless.

“Tee-hee, I can’t help what I’m attracted to!”

“I just haven’t seen any X or Y guys I’m into, maybe one day I will.”

“Tee-hee, I can’t help what I’m attracted to!”

“I just haven’t seen any X or Y guys I’m into, maybe one day I will.”

Ahh the last sentence fucking lol I've heard that shit too many times.

I think so many of us have positive things to offer in a relationship despite of the anger and the bitterness. It's a pity that the world turned out to be this way.

JBW strikes again, most of the fakecels (whites) on this forum can't swallow the racepill and realize that they're 100000x more socially accepted, their defense mechanism is the same bullshit a woman pulls when you call them out for how easy their lives are

JBW strikes again, most of the fakecels (whites) on this forum can't swallow the racepill and realize that they're 100000x more socially accepted, their defense mechanism is the same bullshit a woman pulls when you call them out for how easy their lives are

Lmfao comparing them to women's defense mechanism is a major insult.

Anyways yes, there is definitely a halo effect that gives WHITES an advantage.

If you tell them "Indian" they will most likely think the balding indian janitor or the comic relief for example.

It's the lack of representation on the media, and the way ethnics are portrayed, compared to whites.

one of my coworkers always told me that ALL women are bisexual
Not really. They all want Chad but because they can't all get him they cope with each other rather than fuck an ugly man.

I think it was because he talked shit about this forum or something
I dont remember for sure

Explains why i haven't seen him post in a while. He did fight some fellow incels in the discord chat.

Just because whites are generally accepted more doesn't mean that all whites are volcels. Remember that you're talking to incels, not average people.

When a woman says that she likes non-white men, she usually talking about certain individuals not the race itself(I like him despite him being a non-white!). It's not the same when talking about liking white men.