Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Asking women out is extremely humilating.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
I missed teen love and other romantic things. It is impossible to return in the past. Now I want only sex. But entire concept of 'approaching' and 'asking someone out' is extremely humilating for men. Why you need to pretend what you want 'relationships' when you really want sex? It would be hypocritical. Society forces men to lose all dignity and join dating clownery. All is a game. Why do I need to pretend that I am interested in her 'personality' :soy: if I need her body only? Or why I should entertain her? Am I clown?
Why men need to act like idiots in modern world? Do hunter engage in conversations with his prey? I see her as a sexual object only, I don't interested in conversations with her.

Chad gets asked out by standing in public

I missed teen love and other romantic things. It is impossible to return in the past. Now I want only sex. But entire concept of 'approaching' and 'asking someone out' is extremely humilating for men. Why you need to pretend what you want 'relationships' when you really want sex? It would be hypocritical. Society forces men to lose all dignity and join dating clownery. All is a game. Why do I need to pretend that I am interested in her 'personality' :soy: if I need her body only? Or why I should entertain her? Am I clown?
Why men need to act like idiots in modern world? Do hunter engage in conversations with his prey? I see her as a sexual object only, I don't interested in conversations with her.
Exactly! There's no reason we need to pretend to care about there personalities when it's clear to both parties that what we want is sex.

Agreed. Every girl that I asked out has reacted inhuman while I was so kind to them, and now I have no energy left

The anxiety that sets in when you consider asking her out is a natural defense mechanism that one should heed. The only time asking her out is legitimate and not cucked is if she has confirmed that her answer would be yes and is actually attracted to you.

That's why I don't put myself in a position for further ridicule and mockery, no thank you already have an astronomical amount of negative experiences.

Yes

That’s why I don’t try anymore. I asked out 5 women and got laughed at for all of them.