Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Asking Slut the most impressive thing she ever done

That girl is retarded. Says she won't say his name, but then is so stupid that she doesn't realize answering those questions gives it away.

E4F0477B 5F50 4915 953E 913033DB2AF2

Where The fuck is the next ER when you need him

YES LIFE FUEL, RUIN THE LIFE OF THAT CHAD AND ROAST

potent van fuel

a phd ? no
a sport trophee ? no
built something ? no
saved a life ? no
have a high salary ? no

but........cheating on bf

:/
a phd ? no
a sport trophee ? no
built something ? no
saved a life ? no
have a high salary ? no

but........cheating on bf

:/

Last edited:
A female's only achievements revolve around reproduction and competition with other females

Why are you guys actually upset by this? It's fucking funny. Who cares. Normies gonna norm.

don't wanna watch it but , they'll probably say taking 10 chads cocks in college at one time and not getting pregnant

don't wanna watch it but , they'll probably say taking 10 chads cocks in college at one time and not getting pregnant
You are close. She cheated her boyfriend and had pride.
Does anyone here have a gun or bomb?

You are close. She cheated her boyfriend and had pride.
Does anyone here have a gun or bomb?
yup this is why i don't bother talking to used good anymore every women has been tainted at least once.

Th
yup this is why i don't bother talking to used good anymore every women has been tainted at least once.
There actually are good women. They either live in different countries and rare. In my church there were 3 women who lived in a very religious household who were virgins before marriage. Right now I believe one is a nun and the rat got married.

Th

There actually are good women. They either live in different countries and rare. In my church there were 3 women who lived in a very religious household who were virgins before marriage. Right now I believe one is a nun and the rat got married.
the chances of us finding one are like winning something valueable would say lottery but foids don't have that type of value, maybe like winning a smartphone give away or some shit.

JFL at american foids. Cuckedsociety in action boyos.

try to imagine a male that when asked to share one of his biggest achievements he replied "cheating on my gf and not having her find out". It's too ridiculous I can't even realistically picture such a scenario. A woman relating such an "achievement" is a far easier scenario to imagine. It's as if women being this disloyal is normalized in our society, as if it's to be expected that women are very likely to cheat with high status men if given the opportunity.

Just remove women’s rights, too many bourgeoisie bitches out there making decisions which only benefit themselves and negatively affects everyone else.

After that statement, anyone who will enter a relationship with this woman would be the dumbest no self-respect cuck.

try to imagine a male that when asked to share one of his biggest achievements he replied "cheating on my gf and not having her find out". It's too ridiculous I can't even realistically picture such a scenario. A woman relating such an "achievement" is a far easier scenario to imagine. It's as if women being this disloyal is normalized in our society, as if it's to be expected that women are very likely to cheat with high status men if given the opportunity.
if a male admitted cheating he would get shamed until he would be forced to suicide

What a dumb cunt.

she did that on purpouse, foids think being sluts is amazing

Yeah. If a man said that people would think of him as a total asshole. When a foid says it it's "funny" and perfectly acceptable since he was a high status Chad. What a trashy whore. I hope she gets breast cancer as soon as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back