Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Asking questions in class to impress Foids

HarryDresden

HarryDresden

TeacherCel/ ActivistCel
★★★★
I literally constantly ask questions in my university classrooms to try and impress girls with my intellect in hope they will like me. It’s over.

Hahahaha Chad can ask why his fingers smell after scratching his ass and foids will be impressed with his intellect

While u talk, every foid in the class are staring at chad.

Major cope, intelligence won’t get you girls. A retarded chad who doesn’t know how to multiply properly will slay more than a 140 IQ currycel working in a STEM field
This comment touched my soul.

Normies were like monkeys in the class participating to get foids attention. I remember this normie who used to attack me because I was always silent.

Damn quite bluepilled

Last edited:
Major cope, intelligence won’t get you girls. A retarded chad who doesn’t know how to multiply properly will slay more than a 140 IQ currycel working in a STEM field
from what I've seen it even repels them
they are disgusted by a man who knows his shit because they know they won't be able to manipulate him