Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Asking out many many women

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
I’m going to boot camp in a few months, so I’m going to ask out as many women as I possibly can. My theory is that it will be a little something to help me get used to adrenaline and something to do... unless I get arrested

Best of luck bro.

you have nothing to lose, just do it

Just get arrested for sexual misconduct bro.
:bluepill:maxxed idea.
Just make a tinder account. Safer and more sample data.

You will actually get arrested if you do this carelessly. At least ensure some sort of rapport to the foid because you can easily be sent to jail for sexual harrasment if they report you.

Why do you need bootcamp for that? You're effectively paying Chad to be your personal coach... Same shit with personal trainers. Waste of money & time.

A few :bluepill: tips on talking to the female species, if she rejects you don't try to push it any further. People here were talking about getting arrested which I think is a bit overboard, but you could definitely get banned from dating sites that have even a decent maintenance, just move onto the next entity.
Remember, you're always the smarter one, but females tend to flake if you show them dominance in general right away, don't come on too strong, keep that in mind, let her feel like your equal.

You got a higher chance of creating a vortex with your fart than getting a date from cold approaching.

If they actually want you they would approach you

I hope you don't end up in jail

yikes, big oof

I honestly wish you luck, PM me the results if you succeed so you don't get banned for bragging