Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Asking foids on the trail to Hawk Tuah.

I

Initium

Veteran
★★
I’ve been thinking about going on walks and asking random femoids I come by if they could do me a favor and then when that ask what saying “can you give me alittle hawk tuah?”

I’m seriously thinking about this. I wonder what the worst thing that could happen, I really need some sex and I don’t wanna pay for it ffs.

Could I possible go to jail? Isn’t it within my first amendment right to do this?

I’m nervous but also very desperate. :feelsbadman:

Could I possible go to jail? Isn’t it within my first amendment right to do this?
Sexual harassment isn't free speech sweetie, only Chad can say that. Try rearranging your genetic code.

They will probably just look at you like you are crazy and say "huh"

134.jpg

That’s when you say “hawk tuah, you know, spit on that thang.” :feelskek:

Worst that happens is if the foid gets pissed and confronts you and eventually some simp cuck walking near helps her. IMMEDIATELY run if the foid starts getting too emotional it is never a good outcome.

Have fun rotting in prison for harassement and sexual assault

Worst that happens is if the foid gets pissed and confronts you and eventually some simp cuck walking near helps her. IMMEDIATELY run if the foid starts getting too emotional it is never a good outcome.

That’s when it’s pocket sand time, then Run away

this is cringe not because its harassment but because youre saying "hawk tuah"

please just run up to her instead and demand sex or death (in cry of fear)

chinktok brainrot

how to get cops called on you speedrun