Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL asked this whore if she wanted to fukk 2 years ago

Lefterio13

Lefterio13

no guts no glory
★★★★
YfJap0Z.jpg

q5iunsS.jpg

dFTeEzb.jpg

she literally told me "you have bad genetics"

Give her points for honesty at least

Brutal blackpill. At least she is honest I guess.

yes i wish all whores where like that

Chad pumps her with cum every night.

Fuck this world.

Your inhibition level must be -100 if you casually ask girls to fuck you. I appreciate her honesty though.

im in some random jokes group with her and she was saying all the guys she has fucked it was her that approached them. and she also says shes very high iq lmao

im in some random jokes group with her and she was saying all the guys she has fucked it was her that approached them. and she also says shes very high iq lmao
An intelligent foid? She's the biggest joke in that group if she believes that.

Genetics? What? Hah, what a dumb whore, she clearly hasn't learned the secret technique of 'shower and haircut'. It actually erases bad genetics and replaces them with ones viable for reproducing, pretty cool stuff.

Bit like being a mosquito and bragging about all the people you've bitten.

Genetics? What? Hah, what a dumb whore, she clearly hasn't learned the secret technique of 'shower and haircut'. It actually erases bad genetics and replaces them with ones viable for reproducing, pretty cool stuff.
Top kek, true.

how did you ask? "wanna fuck?"

looks like a typical stacy. not a true human being with empathy. deserves to be raped.

"do you wanna procreate?" on a chatroom
Wait, you're the guy from lookism who said he was going to go ER if he got 200 rejections or something. what number are you at?