Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Asked oneitis to the football game

F

fatblackcel

Self-banned
-
She told me she had work and how she wishes she could go with me so I went by myself because I still enjoy football and I see her there with some white normie

Stop referring to these women as "oneitis", that's literally you internalizing your cucked blue pilled mindset.

Stop referring to these women as "oneitis", that's literally you internalizing your cucked blue pilled mindset.
Maybe oneitis isn't the right term because I actually talk to her and not just stare at her from a distance in classes

Oneitis or not, it doesn't change anything.

IT
NEVER
BEGAN

Maybe oneitis isn't the right term because I actually talk to her and not just stare at her from a distance in classes
Talking has nothing to do with a woman being "oneitis" or not, if you aren't fucking her it doesn't matter where you think you stand with her. You are either fucking a woman or being used by her for entertainment and attention.