Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Asked my friends to rate me and I got a 3/10

BoltzmanOscillate

BoltzmanOscillate

(Wave function) = Asin(2πx)
★★★★
I really thought I would atleast get a 6. Look in the mirror, rate yourself, half it, that is your rating.

You have good friends
They are honest

Also you are coping and stupid if you ever thought you were a 6 lol

0 halved is 0 :feelsrope:

I bet these vile masculinists didn't put your personnality in the balance kek

What have you been doing on this forum since April if you thought you were a 6? Did you consider yourself a mentalcel until your friends have you the knowledge?

JFL at all copers who give themselves extra points. I know I'm 3/10. When you're unattractive you just know, even if you don't want to admit it.

If you're that delusional, just take a picture or even better a video of yourself from all angles and preferably from 15ft+ away. Are you still 6/10? Lmao.
The best way to see how truly subhuman you are is to be around other people and have pictures taken of you without you knowing.

The best way to see how truly subhuman you are is to be around other people and have pictures taken of you without you knowing.
facts, i've probably been creepshotted so many times without even knowing :feelsrope:

facts, i've probably been creepshotted so many times without even knowing :feelsrope:
One of my cousins had a wedding last year and people were taking photos. Later I found out about the photos and when I saw myself in those photos looking straight up bizarre next to all the normies and Chadlites, I knew 100% I was subhuman.

I'm not deformed or anything, I just look 12 or something. I also have no chin and I have a fat juvenile face. I don't even know if I can be rated from 1 to 10 because I look like a child.

incels with friends. kek

...because I look like a child.
Local copers don't even understand that this is bad. They really think that this is good to like @knajjd.
lP09Th7.png

JFL just imagine getting into the jail, being enlisted into the army, working with rednecks etc with such appearance.

@knajjd i'm sorry for using your photo as an example. I could upload my own but i don't want to be doxxed by my students.

Last edited:
lol if even ur friends give u 3/10... its over.

some of the friends i have will say im not ugly, but wont go as far as saying im good looking (except 1 black friend who loves to boost everyone else's confidence and also honestly to god believes he is 8/10 himself though he is 5 at best )

3/10 from normies? Damn thats brutal. Do you even register on psl scale?

I don't know why we bother with a scaled rating system when the only metric that matters is are women interested in fucking you or not.

I don't know why we bother with a scaled rating system when the only metric that matters is are women interested in fucking you or not.
0/10 in that case

at least you got friends

Post your pics. Also, it's better to have friends who don't lie to you about your looks.