Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Asked if I was tired at work...AGAIN

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★★
I have shitty bags under my eyes because of my genetics. Now people keep telling me I look tired. The eye area is the most important part of the face and mine got all fucked up :feelsrope:
My manager even pulled me aside once to ask me if im getting enough sleep. Often times I actually am tired but even when I’m not it just looks awful. Fucking sucks being so subhuman. I havent met anyone my age with as bad an under-eye area as me.

what do you do?

At least they are socially influenced or kind enough to show concern.

If you're in Asia no fucks given:dafuckfeels:

"Yeah, I'm having threesomes every night. It's exhausting, honestly."

Are you white?

I heard if you rub ice it'll help take the bags away.

I have shitty bags under my eyes because of my genetics. Now people keep telling me I look tired. The eye area is the most important part of the face and mine got all fucked up :feelsrope:
My manager even pulled me aside once to ask me if im getting enough sleep. Often times I actually am tired but even when I’m not it just looks awful. Fucking sucks being so subhuman. I havent met anyone my age with as bad an under-eye area as me.
Piece of shit normie s do that like we must be energetic and jestering 24/7

Work 10 hrs a day 6 days a week with no other reason to live. Sounds like the life of a typical Incel to Me. My life isnt much different.

Get fillers in that area