Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Asked if I was a virgin JFL I thought those days were behind me

Hell

Hell

Get me out of here
-
A 6'5" guy I've been going to the gym with for a few months randomly asked me if I was a virgin.
People say we look similar but he actually has a incel tier jaw and a much weaker body, like almost as bad as those jawless meme pictures we pass around but because of the 6'5" blessing he has girls as far as Europe blowing up his social media shit CONSTANTLY. Meanwhile I of course haven't had a female so much as acknowledge my existence outside of a cashier or work situation in I don't know how long but that's a given.

Anyway he's only ever had one girlfriend and she went full liberal cheating whore on him and since he's young he told me he wishes he could be a virgin again lol. I was kind of blown away because I haven't been asked that in 10 years now, usually by the time you're old normals simply stop believing it's possible. But I also didn't put in any effort to hide it as I would just sit there like an idiot while they take turns bragging about all the sex they've had. If I was young I would have probably lied to save face but I'm already a wizard so who cares, my life ended a long time ago.

:blackpill:
Aslo no teply pil

This is only becoming more common, as the number of male virgins in their 20s and 30s continues to increase.

This is only becoming more common, as the number of male virgins in their 20s and 30s continues to increase.
since it's rising consistently, i can only assume one day male virginity rates will be over 90?

since it's rising consistently, i can only assume one day male virginity rates will be over 90?

It may in fact be rising exponentially.

But even at such a speed, the system seems likely to collapse before virginity rates hit 90% for males under 30.