Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Asked her out

Berith

Berith

Du Doch Nicht
-
I met a girl I really liked, she was quite nice to me, so I decided to ask her out. I was always nice to her and she was always nice to me, and after a while I decided to ask her out. I asked her what her name was and if she was still studying or if she was (like me) just working. And she said straight away that she wasn't available for anything, she don’t have time. She didn't even give me a chance, didn't even try to talk to me after I took the liberty. I feel defeated, and lost.
I feel it’s over. I feel like I’m done for this life

How old are you, how old is she?
How tall are both of you?

Answer these questions and I'll say what I think

Oh and what is she out of 10 (rating)

she doesn't have time. She's too busy gargling Chad's cum

I met a girl I really liked, she was quite nice to me, so I decided to ask her out. I was always nice to her and she was always nice to me, and after a while I decided to ask her out. I asked her what her name was and if she was still studying or if she was (like me) just working. And she said straight away that she wasn't available for anything, she don’t have time. She didn't even give me a chance, didn't even try to talk to me after I took the liberty. I feel defeated, and lost.
I feel it’s over. I feel like I’m done for this life
It's ovER. i commend you on asking out your oneitis but all that will do it bring pain. I'm gonna confess my feelings to my oneitis tomorrow. I know she'll reject me and break my heart but I can't keeping living like this.

How old are you, how old is she?
How tall are both of you?

Answer these questions and I'll say what I think
I’m 25 she’s 20
We are both quite short.
I’m 170, she must be around 163-165
(I know)

She’s a 9 outta 10 tbh

It's ovER. i commend you on asking out your oneitis but all that will do it bring pain. I'm gonna confess my feelings to my oneitis tomorrow. I know she'll reject me and break my heart but I can't keeping living like this.
I know. Do it man. I know what’s up. Keep on keeping up!

she doesn't have time. She's too busy gargling Chad's cum
This feeling, and the way she delivered that one sentence, has destroyed me. And i work till 22:00

Girls always have time. If they say that they don’t have time, it’s simply because they’re not interested. Had you been a tallsome Chad, she would’ve not said that.

Girls always have time. If they say that they don’t have time, it’s simply because they’re not interested. Had you been a tallsome Chad, she would’ve not said that.
I know. I know it all too well

I’m 25 she’s 20
We are both quite short.
(I know)

She’s a 9 outta 10 tbh
Son, you're a grown man who's five years older than her and you're only 5 cm taller?? With such an age difference you just have to be tall and look more masculine than her peers. You're competing with 20 yo college jocks.

She’s a 9 outta 10 tbh
I Dont Believe You Will Ferrell GIF

She’s a 9 outta 10 tbh

You are either attractive yourself, or delusional if you thought you had a chance...

Sorry that happened to you, but you should have known better. College girls are OnlyChad.

Son, you're a grown man who's five years older than her and you're only 5 cm taller?? With such an age difference you just have to be tall and look more masculine than her peers. You're competing with 20 yo college jocks.
:soy: he is a pedofile :soy::whatfeels:

I think you shot too high If you’re a normie. Try for a foid a bit lower and see what happens, that’s when you actually know it’s over

They have time. Just not for you.

There's no point in being nice to women, if it's over they'll never want you anyways. I wouldn't even try to be or stay friends with her, that sounds pretty cucked to me since there's probably some chad fucking her. At age 20 she's probably had sex many times already, that's just the nature of foids. She'd never give us sub-5 guys the time or chance.

Gj for trying man, she sounds like a bitch tbh

At Least you tried brocel, she is bitch anyway

hoes.gif

I commend you for trying. Stew on the rejection for a while then move on.

If a Woman makes an excuse for not wanting to date you, then that means she is not interested. If you were handsome or good-looking she woudl immediately give you her number and ask you for a date

Stop inflating the egos of western women. Just go abroad and find a nice Thai wife.

She sensed your bad personality :(

Sorry about that man, it hurts every time.

"Don't have time" is the only excuse they can pull out when you know they don't have a boyfriend and you already get along personality wise

I’m 25 she’s 20
We are both quite short.
(I know)

She’s a 9 outta 10 tbh
damn so you know she's taking chad dick after chad dick